I, for one, am PRO gay marriage...

shredhead666

• Members
Originally posted by draelyc

Damn, but that was beautifully put.
:)
(Except for the split infinitive, but I'll spot you that as poetic license...)

Okay. I "fixed" it, although I belong to the camp that prefers split infinitives to sentences that end in adverbs.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, horse{censored}. Men are not "natural born cheaters." What crap. And women are certainly not immune from meandering & adultery. What crap.
:rolleyes:

Dead serious, with numbers:

According to Annette Lawson, author of "Adultery," published in 1989 by Basic Books.
"The various researchers arrive at a general consensus

• Members

Originally posted by SkidMarx

you are starting to get angry, settle down Beavis. You are ignoring statistics. Engaging in sex with a gay person increases the risk of getting AIDS to a gegree that dwarfs the chances that a heterosexul can get it. Outside of having sex witha bi-sexual who had sex with an infected gay person, the only significant way for a straight person to get it is via intra-venous drug use. Noone has gotten it from the blood supply in over a decade. So unless heterosexual people are running around banging gay people or using IV drugs and sharing the needle with an infected person, the chances of a heterosexual getting AIDS is statistically insignificant. Of course, if they were doing that they'd be gay, not straight. My real point is that if school administrators find it so important to teach 6 year old children the reality of gay families and gay lifestyles then they also have a responsibility to teach them the reality that homosexual sex increases the chances of getting AIDS ENORMOUSLY. That's all.

I'm not questioning the statistics; I'm questioning the validity of the interpretation of the statistics to say that indicate causality.

Example: during the summer months, ice cream consumption skyrockets. So does the murder rate in most cities. Conclusion? That eating ice cream causes people to commit murder? Hmm, maybe there's another factor at work here, like the increased heat of summer, that affects both . . .

There are significant social factors involved that contribute meaningfully to the statistics that you've brought up; in other words, the picture is *much* more complicated than you're making it out to be. That's all I was trying to say, mang. It's not homosexual sex, in reality, that increases the risk of contracting AIDS; it's promiscuous, unprotected sex.

I didn't realize that I was coming across as losing my temper. Sorry about that. But I'll tell you, it does not sit right with me to see statistics interpreted either partially or inaccurately in order to demonize a particular minority, especially one that's already pretty well demonized as it is by the majority.

• Members

Originally posted by hairydangler

What a dumbass. How many heterosexual rapists go out and rape men and boys dip{censored}? Huh? You ain't worth arguing with you're so far gone.

Furthermore, you have no {censored}ing clue how to read and comprehend.

Boy, in the words of Archie Bunker, isn't that like the pot calling the kettle a black? Wow.

I wonder if you're *genetically* incapable of understanding the difference between sex and rape? Hmm, maybe it's not your fault... If that's so, I suppose it's ethically wrong for me to taunt you by saying that A) there's nothing wrong with my comprehension, and B) you're just mad because I *did* comprehend what you wrote, and I accurately comprehended how stupid it was.

Now I'm torn -- to I continue to attempt to explain this to you, do I mock you further for your ill-informed hostility towards the clear explanations I've already presented, or do I pity you?

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Well Chris to be honest, the dangler has a point. You dismiss it because you decide to eschew the sex in favor of the rape based on current law. The entre basis of their "organization" is having relations with boys not girls. That does in fact make them Gay and Pedophiles. did I mention sick Mofos as well?

Kage

What organization, bro? I'm not following you.... Go back and look a little more closely at what H.D. has posted...

• Members

do I have to say it again? NAMBLA!!!!! They are NOT about violence, Chris. They are about attemting to legalize sex between young boys and grown men.

Dude, they can CALL it whatever they want, but the FACT is that a child is INCAPABLE of consenting mutually AS AN EQUAL TO AN ADULT to a sexual encounter. The vast differences in power, both physical, mental, emotional, and social, make it IMPOSSIBLE for an adult and a child to come together as EQUALS. The child is in all cases and in every way subordinate to the adult. That makes anything sexual the adult does to the child a VIOLATION, which is an act of violence against the child, even if it draws no physical blood or leaves no physical bruise.

They can try to legalize it all they want, but it's absolutely no different whatsoever than trying to legalize rape.

I'm not sure what you hope to prove by repeatedly invoking the name of an organization of individuals who advocate the sexual exploitation of minors. WTF?!?!?!? :confused:

• Members

What organization, bro? I'm not following you.... Go back and look a little more closely at what H.D. has posted...

Organization? well, they had two choices:

North American Man-Boy Rape Organization
or NamBro
North American Man-Boy Love Association
or NamBlah...OK, I add the "h" in disgust.:D

regardless, he meant NAMBLA.

• Members
Originally posted by ghostmachine

Wow, what a display of ignorance....

Hide, little sheep, hide. Hide in your homes, churches, clubs...

1. Religion has always historically been a political tool, it's also a crutch for humans who fear death w/out guarantee of an afterlife. Hide from evolution, sheepees!

Horse{censored}. You obviously understand neither religion, thanatology, or evolution.

2. Anti gay people lack confidence. They simply feel the "mob mentality" and have often never even be-friended or gotten to know gay people. I'm hetero and married. Am I scared that my children will be swayed into the evil clutches of gay people... More worried about evangelical morons. How about those Catholic priests... I'll bet the majority of the idiots slandering gays butt {censored} their wives with equal zeal.. LOL

Not sure what exactly your overall point for #2 is, but you're still in the realm of sweeping generalizations, and that ain't good.

3. Humility is the character trait the human race is in most need of, otherwise morons in power will continue to pull the wool over our eyes. The sooner we realize that life is over when we die, the more compassion we will feel for our fellow humans. Stop being so {censored}in scared!!!

Okay, with #3, you hit upon some Truth. Nice job. Except for the whole life being over at "death" part, but I'll chalk that up to the ignorance you displayed in #1. So, out of three, I'll give you a .75. Not too bad for a newbie. :)

• Members

I think what he means is if the pedophile is a man and he is preying on young boys, then he's also homosexual. As opposed to the pedophile who is male and preys on young girls. See the difference?

I think pedophlia is pretty much an equal opportunity offense. The gay men molest young boys and the straight men molest young girls.

Both are equally wrong, and the victims of both usually have skewed concepts about sexuality.

Most gay men were molested by an older homosexual in their youth. That is a verifiable fact. Of course once they turn gay they say, "I had my first gay experience when I was 15 years old", little do they know that at 15 they are vulnerable and impressionable, and not emotional or mentally mature enough to make a truly informed choice.

BTW - most lesbians were molested by their dads too. One in five adults were molested as children and that is another alarming fact. No frikkin wonder we are in such a mess and having to deal with so much perversion.

• Members
Originally posted by Loghead

Ah. My fault. You sometimes seem to use what appear to be facts and statistics to back up your case. But, of course, there can be no rational argument between two people if one side invokes the sort of moral authority upon which you base everything that you say.

Because you claim to have this privileged knowledge of what constitutes moral behavior, we might as well go back to hurling insults at each other.

You seem to have a very narrow definition of "tolerance." In this context, the civil rights of a group of people, "tolerance" implies the extension of full rights and privileges to the minority. "Tolerance," in this case, does not mean the ability to withstand pain stoically.

I don't believe I've hurled any insults at you. If I did it wasn't my intention. Unless of course you mean calling you a liberal? Is that insulting?;)

• Members

Originally posted by gdwill2u

I think pedophlia is pretty much an equal opportunity offense. The gay men molest young boys and the straight men molest young girls.

Both are equally wrong, and the victims of both usually have skewed concepts about sexuality.

Most gay men were molested by an older homosexual in their youth. That is a verifiable fact. Of course once they turn gay they say, "I had my first gay experience when I was 15 years old", little do they know that at 15 they are vulnerable and impressionable, and not emotional or mentally mature enough to make a truly informed choice.

BTW - most lesbians were molested by their dads too. One in five adults were molested as children and that is another alarming fact. No frikkin wonder we are in such a mess and having to deal with so much perversion.

The fact that you use the expression "turn gay" indicates the underlying preconceived bias beneath what you're saying here. I'd like to see your source(s) for the molestation stats, and I'd like to see their credentials -- perhaps they have their own agenda?

As for being in a mess and having to deal with so much perversion, well, big surprise when you overwhelm generation after generation with unbearable self-loathing....

• Members

I don't believe I've hurled any insults at you. If I did it wasn't my intention. Unless of course you mean calling you a liberal? Is that insulting?
;)

I didn't say that you had insulted me. I said that an irrational argument quickly leads to insults. There isn't anywhere else to go.

• Members

Actually, I don't -- I see adults preying on children, end of story. Why, do you see a difference?

because I think a man who preys on young boys exclusively is both a homosexual as well as a pedophile. Otherwise he'd choose young girls to victimize as well. And once again, we have NAMBLA as an example. That organization is about SEX, Chris.

• Members

Originally posted by gdwill2u

Most gay men were molested by an older homosexual in their youth. That is a verifiable fact.

BTW - most lesbians were molested by their dads too.

um, my own personal experience with gays, lesbians, and bisexuals would contradict your assertions. of all my GLB friends, not one of them to my knowledge was molested. can you cite some stats, please?

i do agree with you about other points in your last post, aside from the one I actually quoted.

• Members

I explain it easily -- it's an association of pedophiles.
Three points revoked. Game over.

exactly, GAY pedophiles. I think your anger is getting the best of you, Chris. You should step out and take a breath.

• Members

Boy, in the words of Archie Bunker, isn't that like the pot calling the kettle a black? Wow.

I wonder if you're *genetically* incapable of understanding the difference between sex and rape? Hmm, maybe it's not your fault... If that's so, I suppose it's ethically wrong for me to taunt you by saying that A) there's nothing wrong with my comprehension, and B) you're just mad because I *did* comprehend what you wrote, and I accurately comprehended how stupid it was.

Now I'm torn -- to I continue to attempt to explain this to you, do I mock you further for your ill-informed hostility towards the clear explanations I've already presented, or do I pity you?

You've got me all wrong AGAIN. I do however like Archie Bunker.:D

Archived