I, for one, am PRO gay marriage...

shredhead666

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by travis bickle

i second that motion, sir.

and by the way, anyone who has a serious problem with gays in general has homo tendencies themselves. why else would ANYONE give a flying {censored} about what someone else does, period.

that or they are hardcore christians, and most of thoes i run into dont really know much about religion they just believe what people tell them to believe... not all but most... im all for gay marriage by the state, why shouldnt they get the same tax benifits and other benifites any other married couple would get? I think a lot of people look at it as in its against some religions ect but marriage isnt only about religion...

• Members

Originally posted by shredhead666

... as long as both chicks are hot.

:cool:

Yeah, that's a real great idea....let all the hot girls marry each other so there's more dudes and ugly chicks left single.....GREAT!!

• Members

Originally posted by ranalli

Yeah, that's a real great idea....let all the hot girls marry each other so there's more dudes and ugly chicks left single.....GREAT!!

This is quite possibly one of the smartest posts I have ever read on Harmony Central.:cool: Ranalli gets the gold star for today.

• Members

Sure why not? Then they should be able to raise children also. And pedophiles should be able to marry young children too. Whatever the case, lets be sure to push this wierd and unnatural agenda down the throat of the mainstream at the very least.:rolleyes: I wanyt to see it in the news paper every goddmaned day.

• Members

Originally posted by travis bickle

i second that motion, sir.

and by the way, anyone who has a serious problem with gays in general has homo tendencies themselves. why else would ANYONE give a flying {censored} about what someone else does, period.

I love the morons that think it's really just a homophobic problem if you don't agree with them. Maybe "normal" people just don't want this {censored} in their {censored}ing face every day? Huh? Remember the "normal" people?

• Members

Originally posted by potaetoes

you know... honestly... what's worse? gay people marrying, or ugly people breeding?

I'm from eastern Ohio on the border of West Virginia.....I can answer that question. Trust me, most of you on the forum would walk around in assless leather chaps before you would fornicate with some of the toothless wonders I'v seen.

• Members

Originally posted by potaetoes

you know... honestly... what's worse? gay people marrying, or ugly people breeding?

Really man. Some of this white trash should be denutted and norplanted as soon as their genitals are capable of reproduction. Someone needs to put a stop to it. Three generations of idiots are enough!

• Members

Originally posted by hairydangler

I love the morons that think it's really just a homophobic problem if you don't agree with them. Maybe "normal" people just don't want this {censored} in their {censored}ing face every day? Huh? Remember the "normal" people?

Yes, because two people being married and caring for one another is throwing it in your face everyday?:rolleyes: Maybe, if you would stop beating off in the bush while looking through their window it wouldn`t be so "in your face."

• Members

Originally posted by GYBE!

Yes, because two people being married and caring for one another is throwing it in your face everyday?
:rolleyes:
Maybe, if you would stop beating off in the bush while looking through their window it wouldn`t be so "in your face."

Oh so now the "normal" people who dissagree are repressed homosexuals? How did I know that was coming? That's weak {censored} there dude.

It's in my {censored}ing face every day in the paper, on the news, everywhere. I didn't go looking for it.

• Members

Yes, because two people being married and caring for one another is throwing it in your face everyday

Oh is that what it is? I thought it was just so they could push the perverted agenda down my throat.

• Members

normal people lol. in the 50's normal people didnt want black people drinking the same water or peeing in the same bathroom, normal people didnt want women to have the same rights as men, normal people thought anyone with piercings or tattoos was a trouble maker. whats your definition of normal? we live in this country that is suposedly free. i have a lot of gay friends, and none of them throw anything in straight peoples faces when we go out in public. actually most the gay friends i have are very successful and rich and very very down to earth and fun people to go drinking with. i agree the line has to be drawn somewhere, a man and a horse shouldnt be having sex but if 2 people are attrackted to one another and they both know what they are getting in to, then why hold them back?

• Members

Originally posted by naskonja

normal people lol. in the 50's normal people didnt want black people drinking the same water or peeing in the same bathroom, normal people didnt want women to have the same rights as men, normal people thought anyone with piercings or tattoos was a trouble maker. whats your definition of normal? we live in this country that is suposedly free. i have a lot of gay friends, and none of them throw anything in straight peoples faces when we go out in public. actually most the gay friends i have are very successful and rich and very very down to earth and fun people to go drinking with. i agree the line has to be drawn somewhere, a man and a horse shouldnt be having sex but if 2 people are attrackted to one another and they both know what they are getting in to, then why hold them back?

So go march in their {censored}ing parade then fanboy! But at least spare me the history lesson because this has {censored}ing NOTHING to do with slavery.

• Members

Oh so now the "normal" people who dissagree are repressed homosexuals? How did I know that was coming? That's weak {censored} there dude.

It's in my {censored}ing face every day in the paper, on the news, everywhere. I didn't go looking for it.

Oh is that what it is? I thought it was just so they could push the perverted agenda down my throat.

Yes, this coming from somebody who calls themselves hairydangler??? I think the only thing being flaunted in your face is their comfort with their own sexuality.

• Members

So go march in their {censored}ing parade then fanboy! But at least spare me the history lesson because this has {censored}ing NOTHING to do with slavery.

Same as being gay has nothing to do with being a pedophile, but you didn`t catch that one before did you?

• Members

Yes, this coming from somebody who calls themselves hairydangler??? I think the only thing being flaunted in your face is their comfort with their own sexuality.

Bringing up my username is WEAK. Argument is officially over. Offf to work now fags. B-bye.

Archived