anyone here own a memory foam mattress like a tempur pedic?opinions wanted?

bmf5150

• Members

dont get the "cheap ones" that are like half price of the real ones, the "cheap" ones dont breathe and even though they are just as comfortable they do not breathe like the real ones do, this will make it so you sweat and get hot, and eventually just soak up into the foam and make it stank

If its under 3000 then chances are its not the real deal(queen size and up)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've had the Sealy version for three years now. Fantastic bed. It is a bit warmer than a spring mattress, but I live in Minnesota, so that's a feature, not a bug. No sag, and I always sleep well. My only complaint is that the cashmere wrap they put it in has a grain to it that allows sheets to slide in one direction but not the other, but if you wash your sheets every couple of weeks that's no big deal.

• Members

being in the army i was away from my tempur for a long period of time but when i came home {censored} it felt so good to sleep on it. best mattress ever.

but after sleeping on the ground and stuff i guess any mattress is good.

but really i've had this mattress for 5 years or so. i had it before i got married. she loves it.

• Members

I tried the memory foam and didn't care for it. My wife and I much preferred latex. It is like sleeping on a marshmallow. Sleeps very cool as well, cooler than even a spring mattress. I got mine from foam sweet foam. 30 year warranty is pretty sweet as well. Plus you can layer it so that each side is a different firmness. Check it out.

• Members

I tried one out due to my horrible back problems. 60 day guarantee when I bought it, and took it back on Day 59. Really wanted it to be the answer. I woke up sore as hell in the morning and cold. Wasn't because the product was bad, it just wasn't for me.

• Members

All I want is a pillow. I got no idea what the {censored} they're making them from these days, but I can not find a good pillow to save my life. They all suck. They're either too hard and headachy, or so soft they may as well not be there.

Down? Duck filled? What the {censored} is all that {censored}, I just want a normal pillow and sod the rest of this blah blah!

• Members

All I want is a pillow. I got no idea what the {censored} they're making them from these days, but I can not find a good pillow to save my life. They
all
suck. They're either too hard and headachy, or so soft they may as well not be there.

Down? Duck filled? What the {censored} is all that {censored}, I just want a normal pillow and sod the rest of this blah blah!

Try latex man! Seriously. There is a pillow called Rejuvenite. Got it with my bed and it is heavenly.

Archived