Diezel Einstein Is In Da House!!!!!

Alex Flouros

• Members

Originally posted by Friedman4ever

20 mins ?? & you'r already writing a review ???

Congratulations anyway, i hoop this Diezel rocks !! i really wants to test one of this monsters one day.

thanks..

emmm...i wrote this about 3-4 times in this thread...anyway..here goes again..

i played the Einstein for a whole day when i went to Germany for the Messe..plus for 2 days at Olaf's place where i was staying..(he has a prototype model)...

Alex

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Congrats Alex, it`s great to hear someone sooo happy wiith their amp :D I havent had the oppotunity to play through a Diesel, I`m pretty much screwed as far as trying one out goes here in OZ. Sounds like a great amp from what your saying, cant wait to hear the clips.
Cheers
Brad

• Members

Has anyone played the 50 watt Einstein? I'm really wondering how it compares to the 100 watter.

I know Peter isn't into the whole power tube distortion thing that much and would be curious if the 50 watter really changes the whole experience of the Diezel tone I've come to love!:)

• Members

Diezels are quality products.

Ive heard this amp before on some clips and genereally liked the tones it yielded. of course nomatter how many thousands of dollares u spend it comes down to how badass you are on that axe. So go make that Diezel scream!

congrat
I am still enjoying my Bogner Uberschall with my Marshall 2203x and new merc trannie rig. to me these three are the top high gain monsters on the block

I hope you gig a lot cause there is NOTHING more repugnant then a BEDROOM shredder with $10,000 worth of high gain 1000 watt amps surrounding him nowing that he will never play out even at the local rehearsL HALL. yikes!! DONT GOT TO BE PRO LEVEL BUT I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD GET UP AND RUN IT UP THE FLAG POLE AND SEE WHO SALUTES IT!

• Members
Originally posted by Alex Flouros

i had to go out of town guys from Friday and till now...

but now i'm back and getting ready to start recording..
;)
Alex

Oh i was searching for this forum and was wondering what happened to our clips! :p
Can't wait. Have you received everything you were expecting?

Peace

• Members

just wanted to apologize for being late on those clips...
i had a little incident that kept me behind schedule..
but looks like i'm gonna stay all weekend inside and do
nothing else but record this baby..:D :D
believe me..i'm more anxious than you to hear a recorded tone from my new baby...
so i guess i'll see you all around soon...;)
take care,
Alex

Archived