Help me spend my money

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

So, the Road King sounded like pure {censored} to me, but the guy at guitar center said he'd give me 1800 cash for my Framus in roughly two weeks... so help me shop, I want a high gain head that isn't "too metal" although it will be used for metal and metalcore... Think Botch, Converge, Fear Before..., Pg.99, (early) Every Time I Die, and the really raw stuff... I have been toying with getting a Shiva and using my Jekyll and Hyde in front, just because of how much I love the clean and semi clean tones it does so much... but I don't know how good it would be... so yeah, your mission is to help me spend my money! it has to be in my arms for $2,100 and obviously used is ok

thanks in advance

• Members

What about a Hughes and Kettner Triamp MKII? You can get them used for around $1700ish. Has 6 channels(3 channels and 2 modes per channel).

I bought one last week and I should get it Tuesday. I will let you know what i think about it.

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

there's a triamp on ebay for 1500 buy it now right this moment... had no clue they went for that cheap

That is a high! That is the older version. It normally goes for about $1100ish.

Here is the Triamp I bought.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7345856762&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

• Members

I can never find an Uber going for what I've got when I go to buy... Seriously... like last week there was some guy with an Uber going for 1950 for Buy it Now... where do those deals go? It used to be fairly common to see someone selling for 2100 shipped...

How bad would a boosted Shiva sound do you think? Anybody try this before?

• 2 years later...

Archived