Off Topic: What will grow my hair out faster?

BrentSP

• Members

Warning: this thread is kinda GAY (shud up anubae_obscura)

About a month ago I decided I was going to grow my hair out. Well as of today I'm having to totally change my doo from my normal styled bed head look to something else because its starting to get into the in-between stages (I have to maintain at least a decent look being an Insurance Agent) What will speed up the process? I'm wanting shoulder length.

• Members

To beat the inbetween stage, get it slightly trimmed and tell them to do some weight removal. They will cut it at the right sections so you won't have problems with the inbetween stuff...

Other than that, eating well and excercising seems to work best.

MJ

• Members

Actually.....

The more you cut it, the faster it grows.

I had the sickest hair past my ass for over 15 years with no split ends etc....

If the hair is split at the end, even if you can't see it, it will not grow.

So go every 2-3 weeks and get 1/4 inch cut off...

Plus use Biolage hair products.

Trust me...

Steve

• Members

Go to lots of shows!

Swagger alot!

Wear your sunglasses at night!

Oh yeah, and glare at little old ladies in the

market... they love that...

and yeah, go get a 1/4 inch cut every 2 months...

DO NOT USE A BLOW DRYER> ever again if you can. Deadly to hair and scalp. Leave in conditioners are trick also....

Oops! I've said too much!

{censored} it!! I love my locks!:D

• Members

Mines all at my chest, and I'm about ready to cut it lol. But the fastest way to make it longer is lots of protein, and amino acids. The GNC also sells a bottle of certain vitamins and minerals to help hair grow faster. Other then that, its all genetics.

• Members

Originally posted by BrentSP

Warning: this thread is kinda GAY (shud up anubae_obscura)

About a month ago I decided I was going to grow my hair out. Well as of today I'm having to totally change my doo from my normal styled bed head look to something else because its starting to get into the in-between stages (I have to maintain at least a decent look being an Insurance Agent) What will speed up the process? I'm wanting shoulder length.

That is TOTALLY gay, dude.

• Members

My wife is a stylist, and she gets a pill to help speed hair growth. You can buy it at GNC, and it's called Biotin. I think it's pretty much like a vitamin. I don't think it's expensive. Mane and Tail isn't as good as far as she's heard.

Biotin will also make your nails grow, too.

Archived