European view of the shit that's going on in the US right now...

Negative K3 fan

• Members

i watched the news this evening and it seems the US is finally revealing itself as a true third world country.

didn't they see it coming? where is the help? where is the gun control? without the 'freedom' to by guns in a supermarket there would be no shooting at helicopters or raids by junkies...

well whatever, {censored} is really {censored}ed up and i hope everything turns out well!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Negative K3 fan

i watched the news this evening and it seems the US is finally revealing itself as a true third world country.

didn't they see it coming? where is the help? where is the gun control? without the 'freedom' to by guns in a supermarket there would be no shooting at helicopters or raids by junkies...

well whatever, {censored} is really {censored}ed up and i hope everything turns out well!

You can't buy guns in a supermarket. I appreciate the 'true third world' remark. Get {censored}ed.

Pete

• Members
Originally posted by VoodooChild24

Third World countries are classified because of their

GDP rate and Per capital income....not by natural catastrophe.
:rolleyes:

those are averages... the US is by far the country with the biggest differences between rich and poor.

i thought it was like the richest 1% of american citizens make 50% of the income of the entire nation... or am i wrong?

• Members

Thanks for the support - now go {censored} yourself.

So I take it your country won't come crying to the US for help when the clog factory burns to the ground then?

• Members

Originally posted by Rufus Leaking

Thanks for the support - now go {censored} yourself.

So I take it your country won't come crying to the US for help when the clog factory burns to the ground then?

haha... please stop the insulting. The Netherlands have already promised all the help you could expect and i myself want to help those poor people too! Im also very glad about the time the US has helped the Netherlands. But that's totally not the question.

• Members

the images on tv i saw were lots of people raiding, looting, total disorder, chaos.... is one hurricane enough to almost litterally destroy all the civilisation?

No, you need to tell your European friends that this is ONE small slice of the population in this chaos right now.

Seems like your news is spinning equally as well as ours.

• Members

The people doing the raping, looting, and firing at helicopters would get their guns regardless of whether or not guns are available at your local grocery store.

Where is the help?

How many times has the United States bailed somebody out of catastrophe (see the recent Tsunami)...it's EXPECTED of us...and we never have asked for anything in return.

I surely don't see any European countries rushing to send ANYTHING to New Orleans, Biloxi, or Mobile to help those people that have been herded into shelters, living like filthy pigs amongst themselves with nothing to eat and no place to even bathe themselves.

But hey dude, thanks for being a compassionate human being with your "well whatever, {censored} is really {censored}ed up and i hope everything turns out well" statement.

• Members

Originally posted by ranalli

No, you need to tell your European friends that this is ONE small slice of the population in this chaos right now.

Seems like your news is spinning equally as well as ours.

yeah, like duh. I mean, our entire country is like 134345 times smaller than texas and has less citizens than NYC.

but every life is a life and there are 1 million people homeless right now over there. pretty serious.

• Members

Originally posted by LOCO5150

The people doing the raping, looting, and firing at helicopters would get their guns regardless of whether or not guns are available at your local grocery store.

I totally disagree.

Where is the help?

How many times has the United States bailed somebody out of catastrophe (see the recent Tsunami)...it's EXPECTED of us...and we never have asked for anything in return.

wow, big plus for you... the US is so great, being the only country which gives help to the tsunami countries without asking anything in return! how great is that?

i have way more respect for a country like zimbabwe, the poorest countreyt in the world which has sent relatively seen 10 times as much as the united states while their own situation is really {censored}ed up too

I surely don't see any European countries rushing to send ANYTHING to New Orleans, Biloxi, or Mobile to help those people that have been herded into shelters, living like filthy pigs amongst themselves with nothing to eat and no place to even bathe themselves.

thats pure ignorance.

But hey dude, thanks for being a compassionate human being with your "well whatever, {censored} is really {censored}ed up and i hope everything turns out well" statement.

haha

• Members

ya know, for a country that's hated as much as america, we sure do have alotta people's heads up our asses all the time...

sigh....

this is the state of the world my friends! when people start to do the 'nanny nanny boo boo' with things such as a major natural disaster, you know the world at large is going to hell in a handbasket...

sigh....

my vote's to become a seperatist state =)

• Members

i didnt really mean it that offensive i swear, i presented a little food for thought.

Well, I'm European, but I've found your opinion pretty offensive, to say the least... Don't know, sounded like you were almost happy for the {censored} is happening... :(

Anyway... What's sure, is that all this thing must make people think a bit, natural catastrophes happen, and sometimes there's no way to prevent their consequences, but people is acting in an absurd way, and, for all I know, the organization doesn't seem exactly perfect...

Does anyone here have relatives or friends in the disaster area? How are things going over there? I mean, I read a lot on the newspapers every day, but I'm pretty sure the infos aren't always completely attendable, so I'd really like to have a real vision of the thing...

Archived