• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by * velcro-fly *

Heh...because you're sick. But I love you for that
:D

You, Monte and myself have our own little viscious circle of GMW's happening. Kind of nice actually - at least we know where to find them
;)

Steve E

Speaking of which, I just picked up one of your old ones again, that also used to belong to Chris! The single pickup, flame maple one that came in the Fender case?? Remember her?

• Members
Originally posted by SgtThump

Right! I'm only talking about the first few people to have them on THIS forum. I know the company has been around for a long time and has dedicated fans.

I have the wettest stinkiest farts of anyone on THIS forum.

In fact, I invented farts.

:rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by daver102

Speaking of which, I just picked up one of your old ones again, that also used to belong to Chris! The single pickup, flame maple one that came in the Fender case?? Remember her?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa :D Thats an AWESOME one...wasn't that the first one you got from me ???

Eventually they will have to filter back through ME before they go to you and Monte again ;)

I will say the UPS guy was very good to me on Friday...I'll send you a picture......double bwahahahaahahahahahaha :D

Steve E

• Members

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa
Thats an AWESOME one...wasn't that the first one you got from me ???

Eventually they will have to filter back through ME before they go to you and Monte again
;)

I will say the UPS guy was very good to me on Friday...I'll send you a picture......double bwahahahaahahahahahaha

Steve E

I am conflicted about the one I got from Monte (the honeyburst). Chrome floyd, gold barrel knob, and black tuners.....wtf????

• Members

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa
Thats an AWESOME one...wasn't that the first one you got from me ???

Eventually they will have to filter back through ME before they go to you and Monte again
;)

I will say the UPS guy was very good to me on Friday...I'll send you a picture......double bwahahahaahahahahahaha

Steve E

Pics, please!!!!!

• Members
Originally posted by daver102

DO you mean this one? I owned it for a short time. WHen i had it i was stuck on Les Pauls and couldn't see out of my Gibson sunglasses very far. :D I actually almost bought this one a second time from Markus. It really needs a neck pup though.

Captured2005-4-400002.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by danyeo

DO you mean this one? I owned it for a short time. WHen i had it i was stuck on Les Pauls and couldn't see out of my Gibson sunglasses very far.
I actually almost bought this one a second time from Markus. It really needs a neck pup though.

Captured2005-4-400002.jpg

IMO you should have kept that guitar and had a neck pup put in.

• Members

Originally posted by Digital Jams

IMO you should have kept that guitar and had a neck pup put in.

There was something about the feel of that guitar that just didn't feel right to me. DId i mention that i hate lightweight guitars LOL.

• Members
Originally posted by danyeo

Because you don't have more room in your closet for the cases.
How's the Bowflex thingy?

You are correct sir!!

The Bowflex is {censored}ing excellent!! I don't care what anyone says... they got it right with the new Bowflex!! I just did chest and shoulders lastnight and I am hurting!!!

I love it!!

• Members

Quite a few of those GMWs on this forum were from me. I bought about 10 in one year, then went through them a got rid of the ones I wasn't playing consistently. I have been through about twenty all together. I have 4 now that I enjoy very much. However, I just bought this Suhr from someone on this forum.

37959cbd.jpg

It smokes, and now my GMWs sit unplayed. The neck is a bit fatter and rounder, and it is genuinely more comfortable for me to play. I have seriously considered parting with my last 4 GMWs.

~Mark

• Members
Originally posted by Markus RN

Quite a few of those GMWs on this forum were from me. I bought about 10 in one year, then went through them a got rid of the ones I wasn't playing consistently. I have been through about twenty all together. I have 4 now that I enjoy very much. However, I just bought this Suhr from someone on this forum.

37959cbd.jpg

It smokes, and now my GMWs sit unplayed. The neck is a bit fatter and rounder, and it is genuinely more comfortable for me to play. I have seriously considered parting with my last 4 GMWs.

~Mark

Hey Man, did you buy that from dropthisd? If so, my friend Ivan wanted that guitar real bad. It is really sweet looking. SUhr does make a nice comfy neck, at least the slim shape, or Reb Beach shape, is the one i like a lot. Ivan did buy a Mahogoney SUhr that is real nice, he has 10's on it which feel like 9's. FOr the most part i think SUhr, Wayne, GMW, and Anderson make real nice guitars. SOme people just have a preference of feel for their own tastes.

• Members

Originally posted by Markus RN

I did. This is one helluva guitar too. It doesn't sit much.

-Mark

Hey Mark!! If youdecide to let any more of your GMS' go:

Do any of your other GMW's have floyds? I might have someone who want's a GMW! My friend came to see me play a show last night and when he tried my guitar he said that he had to have one!!

Archived