My roommate has been stealing my picks

Skr4ped

• Members

You should {censored} in his closet -- when I was in college there was a girl that got really pissed with her RA (isn't that what you call people in charge of dorm halls/floors?) so she went into her room and {censored} in her closet all over her shoes.:eek: It was printed in the school newspaper a few days later. This happened at UGA and the newspaper was the Red & Black...I don't know if they archive stuf online but that's where to look if you need proof.

Anyway that would have to take some concentration though as I normally have to have something to read and a toilet present to unload anything.:(:o

• Members
Originally posted by firebird1999us

You should {censored} in his closet -- when I was in college there was a girl that got really pissed with her RA (isn't that what you call people in charge of dorm halls/floors?) so she went into her room and {censored} in her closet all over her shoes.
:eek:
It was printed in the school newspaper a few days later. This happened at UGA and the newspaper was the Red & Black...I don't know if they archive stuf online but that's where to look if you need proof.

Anyway that would have to take some concentration though as I normally have to have something to read and a toilet present to unload anything.
:(:o

Chris

But if I {censored} in his closet, then the whole room would stink. I have to be in the room too :(

The sleepwalking/peeing thing is a fine idea though.

• Members

Originally posted by evhtone

You're still gonna smell piss!!!!!!!!!!!! You're not thinking clearly now.

Bear traps...wax on...wax off...nevermind.

Bear traps. . .yes. Blood doesn't stink.

Although I already nailed him to the bed, remember? Should I let him loose, and put bear traps all around the bed?

Mwahaha

• Members

Originally posted by Skr4ped

Bear traps. . .yes. Blood doesn't stink.

Although I already nailed him to the bed, remember? Should I let him loose, and put bear traps all around the bed?

Mwahaha

Might be alittle extreme and totally {censored}ing psycho but I say go for it!

Archived