Delete

DracoAran

• Members

Hey man, I wish I wasn't such a damn poor college student myself, so I could materialize my well wishes and prayers for her into some cash/picking something up from you to help out...

But, I'm sending my best and hope that it all works out for you two. If you ever need anything or end up heading to San Diego in the future, let me know!

• Members

DracoAran,

I've had personal dealings with such health issues and it's definitely NO picnic. What was most helpful for me was knowing how well loved I was by my wife,friends,parents. Be a rock for her, be positive 24/7 and accept help from your friends/relatives no matter what it is. I beat my demon ( I had colon cancer in 1995 ) but it took quite a bit of determined effort on my part and those close to me, to do it. It helps to have cutting edge technology and top notch physicians. Your wife is in excellent hands by the sounds of it. You sound like a great human being DracoAran.She has three things in her favor. Youth, a loving supportive husband and best of all, determination.

I wish you and your wife luck !!!

• Members

Draco,
I just saw this and am so sorry. My wife went thru breast cancer not long ago and is still suffering some of the consequences of it as a matter of fact. Your wife and you will be certainly in our families prayers.

If there is anything I can do or help with please, do NOT hesitate to pm me!

Gary