SS Posse!

Psyco666

• Members
Originally posted by DirtyBird

Scott, you need to do some clips man. It's been forever since you've done anything new.

Yeah, I havent done any since I moved here.. and thats been a year and 1/4 :p

I have been thinking about it. Maybe even short little clips. Maybe just POD it.

Then again, Clips on the forum dont seem as appreciated as they once did... :(

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She said: Isn't the sky bueatiful at night?:idea:

Me: I like it all the time:confused:

Her: Oh really? :confused:

Me: Yes really.:mad:

Her: Well, what's your favorite thing in the night sky?:)

Me: What?...

Her: I like the stars.:love:

Me::bor:

Her:....:rolleyes:

Me: I like space, ya know...the stuff between stuff.:o

Her: :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by JamesPeters

To hell with your curse. I'm feeling about 80% now.
:p
Then again I had no trauma to cause my back problem. Still...one week and I'm already feeling great, that's not shabby for a herniated disk.

Just wait. The Curse hasn't fully kicked in yet. Its a slow curse.

• Members

To hell with your curse. I'm feeling about 80% now.
:p
Then again I had no trauma to cause my back problem. Still...one week and I'm already feeling great, that's not shabby for a herniated disk.

All that and you didnt do anything? Weird.

Although, I had a weird back pain a few times in the last 2 years. A shooting weird pain from nowhere, and then could barely move for a week.

• Members
Originally posted by -=MYK=-

She said: Isn't the sky bueatiful at night?
:idea:

Me: I like it all the time:confused:

Her: Oh really?
:confused:

Me: Yes really.
:mad:

Her: Well, what's your favorite thing in the night sky?

Me: What?...

Her: I like the stars.
:love:

Me:
:bor:

Her:....
:rolleyes:

Me: I like space, ya know...the stuff between stuff.
:o

Her:
:freak:

Me: Beotch, Put that mouth to some good use... :o

• Members

Originally posted by Shask

All that and you didnt do anything? Weird.

Although, I had a weird back pain a few times in the last 2 years. A shooting weird pain from nowhere, and then could barely move for a week.

I know what it's from now. It has to be when I was working on the furnace a little over a week ago.

The furnace in the house I live in used to take these wacky 2'x4' filter sheets which seem impossible to find. No frame to the filter, just the filter material, and you have to very awkwardly attach it to a frame that surrounds the fan motor. So I had to figure out a way of making the furnace take current filters, then modify the thing to take them. One wall of the furnace room is ridiculously close to the access panel of the furnace, like less than 2' from it. I had to lie on my side and my back to access the area where the cold air return met the base of the furnace, and it was uncomfortable to say the least.

When I was done I felt strained but ok. I took a shower and relaxed my back, and felt fine. It was nearly a day later when suddenly I was in terrible pain. It didn't really click until recently what it was, since I'd felt fine for nearly a day after I did all that uncomfortable twisting around on my side/back like that.

• Members
http://resistance.com/audio/victory.mp3

Prussian Blue.... :o Oh jeez they're terrible... :o

Anyway guys, I'm taking Joce to see Elizabethtown... she wanted to go see it. Apparently it's some sort of {censored}ty cheesy comedy. But hell, if it means shes all romanticized at the end of the movie, I'm all for it. ;)

Things are going well, I've been calling her and stuff, and making fun of her for being blonde constantly... :D

• Members

I know what it's from now. It has to be when I was working on the furnace a little over a week ago.

The furnace in the house I live in used to take these wacky 2'x4' filter sheets which seem impossible to find. No frame to the filter, just the filter material, and you have to very awkwardly attach it to a frame that surrounds the fan motor. So I had to figure out a way of making the furnace take current filters, then modify the thing to take them. One wall of the furnace room is ridiculously close to the access panel of the furnace, like less than 2' from it. I had to lie on my side and my back to access the area where the cold air return met the base of the furnace, and it was uncomfortable to say the least.

When I was done I felt strained but ok. I took a shower and relaxed my back, and felt fine. It was nearly a day later when suddenly I was in terrible pain. It didn't really click until recently what it was, since I'd felt fine for nearly a day after I did all that uncomfortable twisting around on my side/back like that.

AT least you know what it was now. Twisting will do that.

For me, its more like, sit indian style, then lean forward. For some reason, this will trigger it with me.

• Members

Originally posted by Shask

AT least you know what it was now. Twisting will do that.

For me, its more like, sit indian style, then lean forward. For some reason, this will trigger it with me.

I've always got that kind of pain where it's like someone crushing the center of my back and stomach with a heavy weight, if I stretch the wrong way like that.

• Members
Originally posted by DirtyBird

http://resistance.com/audio/victory.mp3

Prussian Blue....
Oh jeez they're terrible...

Anyway guys, I'm taking Joce to see Elizabethtown... she wanted to go see it. Apparently it's some sort of {censored}ty cheesy comedy. But hell, if it means shes all romanticized at the end of the movie, I'm all for it.
;)

Things are going well, I've been calling her and stuff, and making fun of her for being blonde constantly...
:D

]

Ahhh :o

Archived