SS Posse!

Psyco666

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Shask

I guess with myself, generally when I do clips, I create weird sounds with software. I manipulate stuff, and mangle it into all kinds of weird {censored}. WAY beyond what some pedal is gonna do.

But, the thing is, that is a sound for that clip. If I used it more than once, it would be too much. I guess thats how I see many of those pedals. It makes a neat sound, but I cant see $200+ for 1 weird ass sound you can only use once.

When you have more than a few pedals as most zvex owners, you can chain them together and create new effects from 2 or more pedals used together.

If I bought a Fuzz Factory it would be for Fuzz, I don't need it to make anymore sounds than that, or maybe i would have bought a multi effects unit:p

• Members

If your into crazy sounds a few pedals chained together aint gonna be that nuts, lol. They just need a PC with a Granular Synthesis Audio Mangler
;)

Psshhh

I can make crazier noises with just a mic, and a can of beans, and/or taco bell.:confused::o

:freak:

• Members

See
;)
you dont need crazy pedals
;)

I honestly think if I were into big FX like that, I would just use a PC on stage. That, and some of those air motion controllers
:D

Whoa... air motion controller for fx?

Whoa it makes sense now. There's a guitarist in a local band that had this light thing on the front of his guitar and he was making weird noises with it. I didnt know wtf it was. The dude is blind...

Now it makes sense! He cant SEE the pedals, so he has one of those things on hisguitar!

• Members
Originally posted by HELSTRUME

Thats natural reverb, not amp.

I did not specify if it was in the amp or not.:o

You could argue that you play guitar in a room that's too small to creat a reverb that's noticeable to the human ear....:(

I must be bored.

Arguibg about nothing at all.:freak:

• Members
Originally posted by -=MYK=-

I did not specify if it was in the amp or not.
:o

You could argue that you play guitar in a room that's too small to creat a reverb that's noticeable to the human ear....
:(

I must be bored.

Arguibg about nothing at all.
:freak:

Playing in a bathroom gives the best reverb :thu:

Archived