Mesa MK III with eq...how much??

Digital Jams

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

LOL John, no but I am onto a MK III here in CT and trying to get a good offer down. I do not know the condition yet.

Thanks guys, I need a MK in the stable
:cool:

Scott,
$650 tops with the EQ. Not a penny more. You can get them in the city for that. Ask Ralphie!

Gary

• Members

Originally posted by Digital Jams

JUst PM'd him, very good condition I will go $650. I have to gets me da MK III action!

I hear ya my bro! Ralph keeps telling me to grab a III and save a ton of bucks over the IIC+ that I am dying for again. After Christmas I may splurge for one...lol

I won't pay over $650 either!!!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by SuperStrat

Is it a simul-class? I saw one at the local GC that was only a fifty watter.

50 watter??????????

I haven't ever seen one... Oh shoot, I bet you are talking bout the 60 watt version. That just popped into my mind!

Gary

• Members

Is it a simul-class? I saw one at the local GC that was only a fifty watter.

Simul-class, eq, not sure about verb but that is not a biggie due to my G-Major. 50 watts would be killer, another reason why I like my Sabre.

Down in the digital Jam bunker / arena I do not need big watts :D

• Members
Originally posted by -=MYK=-

I thought the Sabre was the end all amp for you?
:confused:

Not a bad price for a killer amp Mikey and the Sabre is not going anywhere. When the next good MK IV comes up I will sell the MK III.

PLus not sure if the guy is going to go for it, he is looking to trade first :(

• Members

Originally posted by riffy

50 watter??????????

I haven't ever seen one... Oh shoot, I bet you are talking bout the 60 watt version. That just popped into my mind!

Gary

It had two 6l6s... I didn't even know they made one like that. I thought they all had four output tubes. Not that the sixty would be bad, but I wouldn't think it's worth as much.

• Members

It had two 6l6s... I didn't even know they made one like that. I thought they all had four output tubes. Not that the sixty would be bad, but I wouldn't think it's worth as much.

Yeah, the non- simulclass heads I believe were 60 watts. I could be wrong though. The simulclass is 85 watts.

The 60 isn't worth quite as much. But I think it was Daneyo that was saying he didn't really hear a difference between the non-simul and the simul models in the IIC+ amps. Danny has a good ear and I have to believe him. As a matter of fact I think he and Ralph both commented the exact same about the two types!

Gary

Archived