• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Paul J. Edwards

So the ass list includes...

Bob Savage

James Peters

Whe else cares to join the club?

Still stinging there Paul? Cried to mommy yet?

Keep calm, you have to pretend that I'm not getting to you or you'll concede to my victory.

Oh wait, that already happened. :D

• Members

Oh my, I got to about the 7th post in this thread, and I couldn't stop laughing... I am not to the point that I think I have a hernia thanks to Paul J. Edwards stupidity.

Just to clarify, no, I do not feel bad that I have injured myself laughing at how dumb PJE is, however, my attorney has sent a cease and desist letter to James Peters.

• Members

You can do better than that! Try again.

Don't need to, already did...

Originally posted by Bob Savage

Oh my, I got to about the 7th post in this thread, and I couldn't stop laughing... I am not to the point that I think I have a hernia thanks to Paul J. Edwards stupidity.

Just to clarify, no, I do not feel bad that I have injured myself laughing at how dumb PJE is, however, my attorney has sent a cease and desist letter to James Peters.

See?

Case closed. :D

• Members

You are such a funny ass.

Keep it coming... OK.

• Members

You are such a funny ass.

Keep it coming... OK.

Not that I think you're any less hilarious or anything...but don't you think the "ass" thing is getting a bit old at this point? What's your fixation with asses anyway. Or should I ask.

• Members

I'd LOVE to stick around to watch Paul take his rogering, but I can't... you guys have a good time, and please, bump this thread for me so I can enjoy it again tomorrow morning.

I'll see what I can do, but using PJE like a punching bag is getting a bit tiring. I might take a break for a bit.

Good luck on your trip to the future!

Archived