Thinking about buying a Delta Blues

The Boogie Man

• Members

Originally posted by The Boogie Man

Do you like it? What are they worth used? Do they have any problems?

The only thing I disliked about the one my cousin has is that it doesn't have a very wide projection on stage. I was just barely off to one side of it and I couldn't hear myself playing lead AT ALL so he kicked it my way an inch or two and it hit me right in the face...ruined me from a very sweet sounding amp...

• Members
Originally posted by ss454

The only thing I disliked about the one my cousin has is that it doesn't have a very wide projection on stage. I was just barely off to one side of it and I couldn't hear myself playing lead AT ALL so he kicked it my way an inch or two and it hit me right in the face...ruined me from a very sweet sounding amp...

:confused:

• Members

Originally posted by I'm A Coal Man

Are you thinking about the 1X15 or the 2x10? I'm thinking about getting the 1x15 for something different, just at home use probably. I just like the idea of the big speaker gruntin' da blues. I would even trade a Epi AlleyKat whsc for one if anyone is interested.

I would go for the 15 because I think it may warm up my Jazz a little more and be cleaner, I don't play real loud stuff. I have a Blues Jr. and it is nice but distorts at a lower volume than I want for my Rock and Blues, I mostly play through clean amps and add what ever OD and FX to the amp I want, I feel I get better tone than a overdriving the amp.

Archived