I really love your music Carbon111

Kaux

• Members

Hi...

I just wanted to say that i really love your music, i recently found it in your site. I like the "controlled" synth mayhem, wich remains musical at all times. Plus it is so organic and alive, you do justice to the animal named serge modules :):thu:

• Members

Wow! :)

Thank you very much!

I try to keep things on the "organic" side, even the algorithmic and generative music I do.

More recently I've been doing a lot of singing with my own twisted pop tunes...

It's been nice to be "in a good place" musically of late - and even nicer when others confirm it. :D

• Members

:)

And I have to say that i dont really like "synth mayhem" to the point where it gets "atonal music", but you manage to some how keep it musical and really relxing. I have an audio blog in spanish, and i am going to recommend your music to my readers (they are not as many as i would want though).

Can i ask you a couple of question to post in my blog? Wich mean do you prefer? i mean do i post them here or to your mail?

• Members

Dude, how much you paying people to say these things!? Just kidding.

Me too! I love carbon111's work a lot and recently acquired two of his newer releases. It's all very smooth and incredibly enjoyable to listen to. "Shadow" has 10 well-defined musical tracks that stand on their own yet seem to flow well together. :thu:

Hard to classify your work James, it's somewhere between ambient, experimental, progressive, and thematic. All very well structured and solid. The music all has a nice warm vibe to the mix as well.

Well done my friend!

p.s. I haven't gotten to listen to "Touch" so my opinion of you may change - just kidding again.

J.

• Members

Hard to classify your work James, it's somewhere between ambient, experimental, progressive, and thematic. All very well structured and solid. The music all has a nice warm vibe to the mix as well.

Well done my friend!

J.

+1

That is why i would classify it as musical, organic, evolving and living (yet peaceful) noises :idea:

• Members

:)

And I have to say that i dont really like "synth mayhem" to the point where it gets "atonal music", but you manage to some how keep it musical and really relxing. I have an audio blog in spanish, and i am going to recommend your music to my readers (they are not as many as i would want though).

Can i ask you a couple of question to post in my blog? Wich mean do you prefer? i mean do i post them here or to your mail?

Once again thanks very much!

My thanks goes out to everyone of course! You guys are gonna make me blush! :facepalm:

Kaux, I'd be glad to answer any questions you may have, please email me (my email address is at the bottom of each page at http://www.carbon111.com)

• Members

I reckon a collaboration album created by
Carbon111
STG
and
Don Solaris
would be the 8th wonder of the world
:cool:

Indeed! I'd love to hang with those guys! STG is a consummate player (with good taste in bourbon I might add) and what can I say about Don? If he would ever leave his undersea synth base I'm certain he could be coaxed into a collaboration. ;)

I'm not worthy! worthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gif

Archived