HAHAHA check This Jim carrey and cannibal Corpse

AleXM

• Members

Another Quote taken from an old CC interview.

SINCE YOUR APPEARANCE IN "ACE VENTURA" WITH JIM CARREY HAS ANY OTHER MOVIE DEALS OR ANYTHING ELSE COME FROM THAT?

No, not at all. That was just a one time deal. We do still see the residuals from the movie which is good. It's good seeing a check once in awhile. The movie did so well all over the world that we are still seeing some cash from it. So that's cool. It was a lot of fun & great exposure. I don't think we would ever turn down another oppertunity. It was great!

HOW DID YOU GET THAT PART?

Actually Jim Carrey is a big Death Metal fan & particualarly a fan of CANNIBAL CORPSE. So he actually requested that we were in the movie. We felt honored! We lived in Buffalo at the time & we flew down to Miami. We met the director & Jim Carrey. It was awesome & it was a lot of fun!

• Members

Originally posted by danbronson

am i the only person here who remembers it from the original?

I saw the original in the theater then on VHS later on. I knew who CC were when I saw it in the theater (I had the CD "Tomb Of The Mutilated" at the time), so I was surprised when the other (shorter, not with Jim Carrey on stage) scene happened. This scene wasn't in the original movie, or I'd have remembered it quite clearly.

• Members

This {censored} is so funny because I just watched ace ventura for like the 20th time last night. I hadnt seen that movie sence I was a kid. When I watched it last night they played hammer smashed face, I couldnt help but think how damn close derekb's powerball clip sounded to how they really sound!!!

I think they were playing some marshall in the video, maybe one of the valve state stacks or something?? I cant remeber.

• Members

People, it was definitely in the original movie. The first time you see Cannibal is in all versions, but I've only seen the part where he sings with them in the theater version and certain TV versions. But, yes, it was most definitely in the original. I'm surprised some of you have never seen that before!!

-Joe

• Members

Originally posted by BOOGIE666

This {censored} is so funny because I just watched ace ventura for like the 20th time last night. I hadnt seen that movie sence I was a kid. When I watched it last night they played hammer smashed face, I couldnt help but think how damn close derekb's powerball clip sounded to how they really sound!!!

I think they were playing some marshall in the video, maybe one of the valve state stacks or something?? I cant remeber.

In the vid it's JCM 900's I believe, but the song in the movie is from the CD anyway.

-Joe

Archived