Should I see Yngwie or George Lynch tonight?

rbone100

• Members
Originally posted by eyeball987

I am a huge Lynch fan and I have been for a long time. With that being said, I saw Yngwie a couple weeks ago and he is playing very well right now. Rumor has it that he stopped drinking and is much more consistent. All that I know is that he was flawless and really incredible to watch. None of the asshole bad attitude that he has been attributed to in recent years. All smiles and and lots of picks into the crowd.

Lynch always amazes me too and I am disappointed that he is not stopping by my area on the short run that he is on but I have witnessed Lynch about 9 times live and Yngwie only 2.

YMMV but I would take Yngwie.

If he hasn't seen Yngwie live, I'd recommend catching him right now since he's already seen Lynch, but the smaller Lynch show would be pretty cool, too~! I think either show's sure to be cool. :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by BerkleeBill

Normally, I would have agreed with you, but Yngwie's playing was flawless last night. Like Ralphie noted, "on fire!" And it seems like he's lost some of the ego and replaced it with the drive to re-kindle his musicianship.

Good to hear~! :cool:

• Members
PICS OF THE SHOW / ME AND GEORGE

I went to see Lynch last night and I'm glad I did. Small crowd and I got to hang out with him for a long time. I played all his guitars!

I brought my Bengal Tiger and he loved it--That's the guitar in the pics with me and him! He used it and wasn't going to give it back to me! :D

He was a very cool down to earth guy and we talked forever. He even told me about the upcoming project with Sabastian Bach on vocals and Michael Anthony on bass!

If you think we have GAS, think again... He is the KING!!

Ralphie

• Members
Originally posted by rbone100

I went to see Lynch last night and I'm glad I did. Small crowd and I got to hang out with him for a long time. I played all his guitars!

I brought my Bengal Tiger and he loved it--That's the guitar in the pics with me and him! He used it and wasn't going to give it back to me!
:D

He was a very cool down to earth guy and we talked forever. He even told me about the upcoming project with Sabastian Bach on vocals and Michael Anthony on bass!

Ralphie

Cool pics! Thanks.

• Members
Originally posted by rbone100

I brought my Bengal Tiger and he loved it--That's the guitar in the pics with me and him! He used it and wasn't going to give it back to me!
:D

Ralphie

goddamn you

now I am jealous

Archived