Check out this kid's rig!!

Random Hero

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by code_blue

I think too many people here are focused on this "kid" and his rig.

Why does a person have to be 33 in a business suit with a nice short haircut to be taken seriously when it comes to guitar playing? Alot of people here seem to have the idea that, "That little kid doesnt know how to handle a rig like that, I would use that better than him." all based on a picture.

This is why I avoid guitar stores.

Atleast hes not some gray gaired hack bragging about his weekly grunge cover band gigs like a "real" musician.

owned-cat_jpg.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by J.B.

All I know is I want his guitar. Does anybody know if that's a normal ESP model or if it's a custom job?

It's an SV. It comes in black with white or white with black.

Here's its cracka friend: 011100039_c.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by metalpoida

UM.... It's a FACT that his dad bought it. I've already said that twice.

And yes, i also get pissed of when people ASSume. But their is no ASSuming here

Another person assumed his parents bought it before anyone else confirmed it.

• Members

Originally posted by J.B.

All I know is I want his guitar. Does anybody know if that's a normal ESP model or if it's a custom job?

Im pretty sure its a Japanese ESP SV standard.

Im actually saving up for a left handed, white ESP sv standard (after I get a new amp).

Nice guitars. BUt only available in Japan and Australia as far as I know. There was a law suit in the US that prevented them being sold there.

I can get them for $2500 aud (including extra 10% left handed)

They come with 2 EMG 81's, neck thru, ebony finger board, Black with gold hardware or white with chrome hardware.

• Members

maybe he's trying to compensate for being so short

and to me, he looks more like a pacific islander than an Asian.

kind of dumb tho, he's got enough firepower to play a stadium, but what's the point if you maybe never see a crowd above 600?

I think its an investment, when hes 30 that {censored} will be worth tons of money

except the digital stuff :(

• Members
Originally posted by Ray18

maybe he's trying to compensate for being so short

and to me, he looks more like a pacific islander than an Asian.

kind of dumb tho, he's got enough firepower to play a stadium, but what's the point if you maybe never see a crowd above 600?

I think its an investment, when hes 30 that {censored} will be worth tons of money

except the digital stuff
:(

Who in the hell is that avatar :confused: Looks like Neil Young :D

• Members

If this is the kid of the guy who used to post in the ESP forum, then I don't think he plays in a band, but I could be wrong. The dude who used top ost on the ESP forums loved guitars, and he and his son played, mostly his son. Anyway, if it's the same guy, I think he used to collect all the Metallica sig guitars. He had a ton of those and he would always talk about the others he had stashed in closets and under beds. A ton of them. He said he liked buying them and his son played. He looked at them as investments, but just really liked the guitar. Can't remember his user name, and I don't think he's on there much anymore if at all.

Archived