Check out this kid's rig!!

Random Hero

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by SeraphSlaughter

I'm 17 and most of the {censored} in my sig is payed by me.

We can do it, trust me
:p

Where do you work, man. I'm also 17, and I make 10 bucks an hour working at a tire store. That's some pretty nice stuff you have.

Anyway, that dude has serveral thousand dollars worth of equipment, which I can't see how he would have paid for himself unless he has some serious paychecks coming his way. He probably got some inheritance or something and said {censored} college.

• Members

Originally posted by Ripping Rudy

I sorta don't believe it. That's $20,000+ worth of stuff. Then again, he might have that and no car.

yeah he probably has no car, which is why he has to ride his cabs to practice.

also, the asian joke is hilarious

• Members

Originally posted by IJohnst

Where do you work, man. I'm also 17, and I make 10 bucks an hour working at a tire store. That's some pretty nice stuff you have.

I had all the gear i have now when i was 17. Plus i had a TSL-122. All paid for by myself.

Anyways. This guy doesnt pay for any of his stuff. Who cares though lol. Certainly not him

• Members

Actually, I do odd jobs for people. I've been known to do everything from mow lawns to do papers for people. I don't have a steady job.

Disablity checks (i'm technically blind) help too...

And money management. A lot. Of. Money. Management.

What I cant save I take from birthday/christmas cash.

Originally posted by IJohnst

Anyway, that dude has serveral thousand dollars worth of equipment, which I can't see how he would have paid for himself unless he has some serious paychecks coming his way. He probably got some inheritance or something and said {censored} college.

• Members

for some reason this makes me wanna do a parody picture with a squier strat + marshall mg series amp (same smug look on my face, etc)

I'll probablly just do it with the current rig. I've been meaning to take a nice shot of me + it.

no, take the parody shot!

• Members

I'm 17 and most of the {censored} in my sig is payed by me.

We can do it, trust me
:p

+1!

im 17, and all the stuff in my sig is played by me and I also got more gear not listed and also on the way....

I've saved for some, and other times I've been given it by my parents because theyre so supportive of my playing. i started at age 7 and theyve stuck by me n pushed me since day 1

Dan:cool:

• Members

I think too many people here are focused on this "kid" and his rig.

Why does a person have to be 33 in a business suit with a nice short haircut to be taken seriously when it comes to guitar playing? Alot of people here seem to have the idea that, "That little kid doesnt know how to handle a rig like that, I would use that better than him." all based on a picture.

This is why I avoid guitar stores.

Atleast hes not some gray gaired hack bragging about his weekly grunge cover band gigs like a "real" musician.

• Members

Originally posted by CustomGR

He looks around 18-20? Doesn't mean his parents bought him that rig.. Really pisses me off when people see my rig and think that my parents coughed it up for me..

UM.... It's a FACT that his dad bought it. I've already said that twice.

And yes, i also get pissed of when people ASSume. But their is no ASSuming here

Archived