Road Case Foam..Where to Buy?

Kyle DiSanto

• Members

Hey, Im Looking for some foam for a road case that I will make for my head and my freinds head. I had a road case for my framus cobra done by rock hard cases and the foam they used wasnt hard...it was soft...but not super soft where I could squish it. Any help would be awsome! Thanks...Im looking for 2 inch foam..PEace

• Members

Originally posted by ROTINPAIN

Thanks guys, I check foam by mail....Actally got some of their studio foam and well its not really the best(3 inch foam and not to firm...when compared to my buddy's aurelex..sp.) Anway Ill check the other site now,

THAnks!

Where do you get that Aurelex at? I am not at the foam stage in my basement yet, but I will be foam shopping in the next few months hopefully:D

• Members

Originally posted by blackba

Where do you get that Aurelex at? I am not at the foam stage in my basement yet, but I will be foam shopping in the next few months hopefully:D

Guitar Center has it. If not I am sure there is a dealer list on the aurelex website that you could find some where to purchase it. I mean the Foam By mail is very cheap and good for the money...but The Aurelex just seems firmer. I would probably use the Foam By Mail stuff to fill in spaces around Aurelex if I was doing a room..foam defintly works though just aurelex is firmer.

Archived