OT: Gaf-Yag-A-Ton...

Pavel

• Members

{censored}in' A!

Anyone else getting sick of his ramblings?

Dude, why do you have to bring your alpha-male/woman-pedo/man-power {censored} into every thread? It's an open forum and everything, but damn... give it a rest. Please! :mad:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Sweet, a thread that isn't bashing me. I haven't read any of gaf yag a ton's posts, so I don't know what this thread is about.

That's never stopped you commenting before ;-)

• Members

he's the first and only person i've ever put on my ignore list, and there have been more than a few irriating people here over the years.

rumour has it that he was conceived one lusty evening when ethel merman and dennis miller shared a bottle of vodka on the back steps of the whiskey au go go.

• Members

Originally posted by mentoneman

he's the first and only person i've ever put on my ignore list, and there have been more than a few irriating people here over the years.

rumour has it that he was conceived one lusty evening when ethel merman and dennis miller shared a bottle of vodka on the back steps of the whiskey au go go.

HAHAHA!!!!

Man, you have a way with words! ;)

• Members

awww dammit, i accidentally hit the no button when i meant yes...{censored}...

anyways, yea im sick of his ramblings. alpha male this alpha male that...shut the {censored} up dude. i dont care if he says im a {censored} because i let my fiance drive (i dont like automatics), or that i let her make decisions (sorry, i really just dont care where we go out to eat...i just like food)...sexists are just as bad as racists IMO.

i havent ignored him though...simply because i like arguing (or discussing stuff) sometimes LOL everyone has their own opinion...live and let live i guess.

• Members

Not to hate on the guy or anything (everyone has their opinion), but it's like I'd be reading a thread about pasta salad, and suddenly it's "Yeah, I like pasta salad with light mayo... speaking of... you know what pasta salad reminds me of? Women pedophiles and gold diggers who blah blah blah blah... !" :freak:

• Members

Originally posted by Pavel

Not to hate on the guy or anything (everyone has their opinion), but it's like I'd be reading a thread about pasta salad, and suddenly it's
"Yeah, I like pasta salad with light mayo... speaking of... you know what pasta salad reminds me of? Women pedophiles and gold diggers who blah blah blah blah... !"
:freak:

Exactly...the guy's hilarious.

You could be posting about anything and somehow he'll work in his nutbag alpha male speech.

And the funny thing that he doesn't even get...it's not the message so much as the insane ranting delivery.

Archived