Practice space pics....Let's see em.

Chad-Chicago

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by eyeball987

Pre-divorce and sale of the house. I used to live in this room at night because it was better than watching bad tv with the woman of the house.

Please tell me that's a shed from home depot.

• Members

Originally posted by smitty0069

How do you like the HM Strat?

I've got one exactly like it,except I swapped out the black knobs for white(stupid) & painted over the pink swoosh on the bottom of the headstock.

First guitar I ever bought new & still have it.

I think they are a good guitar,but the neck is fairly flat & wide compared to my other guitars so it's a little differant to play as far as feel goes,but it holds tune great no matter how wild you get w/ the trem & I can put it away for very long periods of time & get it out & it's still perfectly in tune.

The pink one is one I won in 1988 and the white one is one I won in 1991. The pink one has an unfinished neck and does play very well, but the white one sounds better. I've probably been through 4 sets of pups on the pink one and am now regretteing that the original pups were included to pay for labor on the first change. The Khaler Spyders are nice, but be sure to get some replacement parts (like posts) given that Khaler lost its patent battle with FR a long time ago.

• Members

Originally posted by Ben J

Please tell me that's a shed from home depot.

I had a 3 car detached garage and one of the bays was actually a partially finished workshop. That is why the walls are just plywood. No, it's not the inside of my house. That is funny though.

• Members

Nice setups guys! Wish I had the same. But it seems my 2 kids under 4 years-old have managed to take over the house, LOL.

As soon as they get a little older, I have dibs on their current playroom - will turn that into a small music room. Nothing big enough for a full band, but good enough for a 3-piece. :)

• Members
Originally posted by Fireproof

Nice setups guys! Wish I had the same. But it seems my 2 kids under 4 years-old have managed to take over the house, LOL.

As soon as they get a little older, I have dibs on their current playroom - will turn that into a small music room. Nothing big enough for a full band, but good enough for a 3-piece.
:)

18 years is a long time to wait!

• Members

Originally posted by Andersonology

How do like it compared to your other guitars?

I use it pretty much as a blues guitar, so the YJM stuff is a little difficult (medium, not low action). I love the tone the ceramic pups put out (hotter than normal noiseless). The neck is a little thick, but I think that actually helps with some of the blues-oriented stuff. Through the Bassman with a boost it is very close to SRV.

Archived