Here we go again. Another crazy PM today.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

Same as the last time. I log on today and this is what`s waiting for me......

WHATEVER! YOU'RE NOW USING THE LORD'S WORD AS A CRUTCH TO JUSTIFY YOUR SIN. IF YOUR CONSCIENCE ISN'T CONDEMNED BY YOUR VULGARITY THEN YOUR HEART MUST BE SEARED AND IT MAY BE TOO LATE FOR REPENTENCE!!! ARE YOU REALLY A CHRISTIAN??? IF NOT PLEASE JUST IGNORE THIS MESSAGE. IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN THEN YOU NEED TO REPENT!!! THE BIBLE SAYS TO WARN AND IF THEY DON'T LISTEN THEN THEIR BLOOD IS ON THEIR OWN HEADS. I'LL PRAY FOR YOU.

Same as the last time my reply is simple and polite. This is how I replied......

Thank you for praying for me.

God Bless,

Eric

This is getting crazy. I feel like someone is just trying to get a rise out of me. Is this a joke or serious?

Edit: berean532000 is the one sending me the PM`s. I won`t post any more unless they get threatening or really crazy sounding.

Eric

• Members

Some people are what I call "spiritual prudes" If you want to see what a real christlike person is like watch Dog the Bounty Hunter. He never tears people down; he lifts them up. When I see people write the Lord's name in vein on here I flinch, but I would never send them an ugly leter. Someone needs to just be a man, come on here and share their faith in an open and tactfull way. I think you have responded in a very mature way. good for you. I'm praying for whomever is sending you these PMs.

• Members

If that isn't a joke, the guy writing it should just {censored} off and die. Society has no use for him, and neither does humanity as a whole.

And if anyone is offended, I'm sorry but that's my opinion. Opinions are just that, you have no power over them.

• Members

Originally posted by danyeo

Whoever it is, at least they are just sending you PM's and not making it into a drama for the whole board. Why not just delete the PM's and be done with it.

I`m posting this stuff so the rest of the members will be aware that something like this is going on. I think it`s a form of religious persecution. A twisted form, but a form none the less.

Besides, it is slightly entertaining for every one. Even me to some extent. And I`m the one being harassed.

Eric

• Members

Originally posted by danyeo

Whoever it is, at least they are just sending you PM's and not making it into a drama for the whole board. Why not just delete the PM's and be done with it.

No offense at all intended to Baz, but I've had some advice that sometimes I didn't like, and if it seemed sincere and by way of PM I would just send a PM back and end it and would just ignore it if I got more unless I thought it was something totally psycho, relevant to the entire board, or just a joke. Just my opinion, and maybe it is a joke anyway. :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by mightyjoeyoungxnj

Seriously, tell him to go {censored} himself. Plain and simple. I hate those Bible thumping, preaching assholes. He should be running one of those infomercials on BET where they sell a vial of holy water for $1,000.

-Joe

:D

+ 100000000000000

• Members

Originally posted by rushtallica

No offense at all intended to Baz, but I've had some advice that sometimes I didn't like, and if it seemed sincere and by way of PM I would just send a PM back and end it and would just ignore it if I got more unless I thought it was something totally psycho, relevant to the entire board, or just a joke. Just my opinion, and maybe it is a joke anyway.
:thu:

I`ve decided to let you guys know who it is sending the PM`s. I`ve also decided to not broadcast any more unless they become threatening or crazy sounding.

berean532000 is who`s sending me the PM`s.

Maybe this will stop now that everyone knows who it is.

Eric

• Members

Originally posted by Bumble

What's more pyscho than a bible wielding christian fundamentalist?

If someone says they are a Christian and then seems to do or say things that don't match up with what some other Christians would think are Christian-like (and since almost nobody but Al DiMeola is perfect, that happens a lot :D ), I can see someone saying something about it in a PM, but I'd also think the person would take a hint and not PM Baz anymore (which admittedly might be viewed as a sort of harassment and also unchristian-like at this point).

BTW, it was NOT me that sent the PM (I'm sure many of my posts would offend the sender of the PM's, as well ;) )~! :D

• Members

Originally posted by BAZGUITARMAN

I`ve decided to let you guys know who it is sending the PM`s. I`ve also decided to not broadcast any more unless they become threatening or crazy sounding.

berean532000 is who`s sending me the PM`s.

Maybe this will stop now that everyone knows who it is.

Eric

Sorry if my post seemed aimed against you or anything like that at all. I just know what it's like to have the mindset berean currently has, but he or she really needs to stop and find someone else who wants to talk back and forth.

Maybe he or she'd have a lot better conversation with Oblagatto~ (formerly Ictheus, and a pretty cool guy) over in Open Jam.

Archived