Video: Kotzen old shred clip

Patrickjp

• Members
Originally posted by LR1400

I always heard he was cool if not some what shy. Maybe being shy and uptight at gigs comes across as an asshole?

Nah, I understand that line, he was a blatant jerk, but no matter. If you enjoy his music and style, then let it help influence you and grow. Use the good, sorry for offering the bad. :freak:

• Members

Originally posted by danyeo

Hey, i just got one of those DVD/VCR players that can copy VHS over to the DVD. I'll get his instructional onto DVD and drop off some copies at Paiges. I don't think you need the manual since he does show each example slow and one note at a time.

Dan, think you could make me a copy of that as well?? Thanks.

-Joe

• Members

Originally posted by eyeball987

I have one of his early solo releases and something called Mother Heads Family Reunion and he plays with a ton of feeling. I have always thought the guy was a killer player but I have not seen him play like he is in either one of these videos. Wow.

Mother Head's vid: http://www.youtube.com/?v=zsTvfE4Xzng

• Members
Originally posted by danyeo

Hey, i just got one of those DVD/VCR players that can copy VHS over to the DVD. I'll get his instructional onto DVD and drop off some copies at Paiges. I don't think you need the manual since he does show each example slow and one note at a time.

Put me down for a copy. I can bring some blank CD's (to Paige's) for payment :thu:

Archived