Another 357 thread: who will be selling the guitars

Lucius

• Members

i'm most likely gonna sell mine, they're decent guitars (especially for that price!!) but if i could get a decent amount for it, that money would be better spent financing gear i REALLY want

buuut, if the used market gets flooded with them (like i'm sure it will) and the price is driven down too low, then i'll probably just hang onto it...try to keep it in good shape incase the value does go back up in a year or two

• Members
Originally posted by Bob Savage

I predict that from the months March to July, these guitars will be worth about $140 used.

Meh, I don't think people would be selling them at that price. Perhaps $200, at least they can make some $$$ of the deal. Still need some PM's and prices folks ;) Cheers Lucius

• Members
Originally posted by Bob Savage

I predict that from the months March to July, these guitars will be worth about $140 used.

Not to the locals who don't internet shop. GC is selling them at $800, I know where a bunch of kids play at some open jam so I'm sticking up flyers and maybe some rehearsal places would be cool. But at a $140 dollar sale, well i bought it long ago enough to have forgotten about it so with my terrible financial savy i will still feel as though i would be making $140. Hey that's good for a pedal! :idea:

• Members

There are going to be so many of these things on ebay in March thru the end of the year, the value will probably go down to about $200. A better idea would be to take your brand new guitar down to Guitar Center and trade it for something you really want ;)

Personally, I'll probably keep them.

Archived