Speaker Cabinet Help

Strat man 69

• Members

I went to parts express but theirs is loose fiberglass. I am wanting it more like a sheet so it will be easy to staple on the back of the cabinet. I do not want the kind that is used to fill up the cabinet. I never thought of Radio Shack. I will check with them this evening. Anyone else?

• Members
Originally posted by Strat man 69

I went to parts express but theirs is loose fiberglass. I am wanting it more like a sheet so it will be easy to staple on the back of the cabinet. I do not want the kind that is used to fill up the cabinet. I never thought of Radio Shack. I will check with them this evening. Anyone else?

Did ya try MCM?

• Members

I'm not sure what you are talking about, but if you are looking for fiberglass sheeting, look in Wal Mart in the automotive or sporting goods section. They carry fiberglass in woven sheets for fiberglass repairs.

Hope this helps,

TW

:D

• Members
Originally posted by Strat man 69

Why do you need it to be actual fiberglass material?

Archived