Gel tattoo removal spray stuff?

Rockys Mob

• Members

Originally posted by SteveP

Dont get the tattoo unless you are planning on keeping it forever.

+ 1 million

you gotta keep in mind, more often than not the removal procedure for a tat is still going to leave scarred tissue behind or some sort of marking.

If you did get that tat and kept it, that would be {censored}ing awsome though.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by murch33

Why the hell would I want to get rid of them? That's not exactly the point of a tat. And saying that you want one but "not forever" means that you don't want one.

Amen!! Don't get one if you are not 100% sure about it!! Its a commitment for sure.....:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by redwizard6

Amen!! Don't get one if you are not 100% sure about it!! Its a commitment for sure.....
:thu:

+10000000000000000000000~!!! there are places around that do temporary tattoos, check your yellow pages. But for the love of god if you are not 10000000000% sure, just walk away, even though they like to tell you they can remove tattoos, there is always scaring afterwards, and some colours do not respond very well to removal procedures.

• Members
Originally posted by Rockys Mob

has anyone tried anything like TattooBgone or some other kind of home treatment? and does that {censored} work?

i want a tattoo but wont want it there forever cuase its a bit silly

i want Petunia from "Pete and Pete" on my forearm:D

%7B25444BD8-F30F-4C03-92F2-45A31DD50184%
????

petunia.jpg

pete and pete {censored}ing rule

• Members

The only way to remove a real tattoo is to use a lazer that makes the oil molecules blow apart, which is much more painful than getting another tattoo over top unless the tattoo is very small or just a thin outline like most prison tats. All other methods leave a HUGE scar

• Members

Originally posted by pretaanluxis

The only way to remove a real tattoo is to use a lazer that makes the oil molecules blow apart, which is much more painful than getting another tattoo over top unless the tattoo is very small or just a thin outline like most prison tats

no...there are a few different ways

• Members

no...there are a few different ways

I think the point most people are trying to make is that if you're checking out removal options before you even get the ink, you should probably reconsider getting it at all.

• Members

I think the point most people are trying to make is that if you're checking out removal options before you even get the ink, you should probably reconsider getting it at all.

Exactly!! I was 37 before I got my first (just last year) I had been thinking about it off and on since I was a kid myself, then seriously thought about it for a year or so before I started haunting a local shop, and finally (after meeting with a couple of local tattooists, and checking out as much info as I could get myhands on) made the decision, that at nearly 40 W.T.F. it was either now or never for me. I still haven't gotten my first one finished yet, (half sleve) but hopefully this yaer will see it wrapped up, and then I'll have them start on the next one. But lots of thinking BEFORE, will sabe you lots of grief after.

• Members

if i can get the {censored} off with some gel and MAYBE one lazer treatment, there wouldnt be a reason not to get it. Except for some tattoo code of honor, that it should mean something to me, or i should want it there when in 86 years old

• Members

if i can get the {censored} off with some gel and MAYBE one lazer treatment, there wouldnt be a reason not to get it. Except for some tattoo code of honor, that it should mean something to me, or i should want it there when in 86 years old

Based on your whole attitude with tattoos, I would say you definetly NOT a canidate for one, you either don't get the fact that these are permanent additions to your body, or you simply refuse to believe it.

I have yet to see one removal that hasn't left some type of discolouration/scaring. If I was a tattoo artist, and you happend into my shop, with your present attitude I would turn you down, and refuse to do the job (which was the main reason for going with the shop I do go with - they out right refused to work on three people with in one hour, becasue like you, the refused to listen/believe the people that had been there/done that before them).

Not to seem like like an asshole, but my advice to you is to stick to the tattoos you are getting out of packages of candy and gum, with you attitude towards them, that is about all you are ready for.

• Members
Originally posted by Cowinacape

Based on your whole attitude with tattoos, I would say you definetly NOT a canidate for one, you either don't get the fact that these are permanent additions to your body, or you simply refuse to believe it.

Tottoos are only permanent if you cant get them off. Companies are advertising that their product can completely remove a tattoo. If it does not work, tattoos are still permanet. If it does work, then tattoos are NOT permanent, regardless of whatever you feel tattoos are supposed to represent. lifelong commitment,etc.

I have yet to see one removal that hasn't left some type of discolouration/scaring. If I was a tattoo artist, and you happend into my shop, with your present attitude I would turn you down, and refuse to do the job (which was the main reason for going with the shop I do go with - they out right refused to work on three people with in one hour, becasue like you, the refused to listen/believe the people that had been there/done that before them).

Yes, lazer removals usually leave scarring. That is the most common type. I didnt say otherwise.
As for believing people....show me one person in this thread who has actually tried the stuff i mentioned, and gave me some input about it. NONE. Why the hell WOULD i take the word of people who havnt even tried the stuff?
"Im possitive it doesnt work, although iv never tried it or known anyone who has." yeah ok mate.

if someone comes in here and says "i tried it, it doenst work" hell ill believe them.

Not to seem like like an asshole, but my advice to you is to stick to the tattoos you are getting out of packages of candy and gum, with you attitude towards them, that is about all you are ready for.

honestly, i dont care what you, or any member of the tattoo brotherhood, think about my attitude towards tattoos. but in fact, i havnt even really expressed my thoughts on tattoos. I simply just asked a question about a product, and stated my intention to get a specific tattoo if the product works, and my intention NOT to get the tattoo if the product does not work. However immature you think that makes me, thats your business, but neither you, or anyone else has the right to tell me what i am ready for, simply becuase i might not share you're code of tattoo values.

• Members

well you see, douche bag, some people get retarded tattoos when theyre younger, then mature and see how stupid they are. Im sure yours still look TOTALLY AWESOME. man thats a sweet barbwire skull.

I hear that all the time. "What was I thinking?"

• Members

As for believing people....show me one person in this thread who has actually tried the stuff i mentioned, and gave me some input about it. NONE. Why the hell WOULD i take the word of people who havnt even tried the stuff?

"Im possitive it doesnt work, although iv never tried it or known anyone who has." yeah ok mate.

In that case, by all means get it. And post pics. It'll give those of us who actually understand tats a little chuckle.

• Members

In that case, by all means get it. And post pics. It'll give those of us who actually understand tats a little chuckle.

yes ill go right ahead and do it without any real thought about it! why does this thread even exist? i dont need to ask questions before i commit to something like this!

• Members

From what I understand (correct me if im wrong) the original idea of getting the tattoo wasn't very serious anyway. He was basically saying "Hell, if this product works this good, I'd glide on over to the shop to get this RIGHT NOW!" He does appear to know the consequences of a real tattoo, but was saying he would get that one if it could be proven to be temporary. The post was more of a "is this {censored} a hoax?" than a "does this mean it's safe to go tattoo crazy?" kind of thing. In anycase I wouldn't trust it until the mythbusters try it and give it the OK.

Nevertheless there are some terrible tattoos out there. I think if it is an original drawing, doesn't involve either names, portriats, or looney tunes characters, and is something important (i.e not trendy, because, no, that barbwire/tribal thing around your arm isn't symbolic) someone would be okay to get a tattoo. But then again I don't have one so whatever.

I do know you should get a pro to do it, becuase my brother can tell you the consequences of letting that skinny speedhead down the street put an anti-swastika on your arm (it actually looks kinda cool, but it is also pretty lopsided).

• Members

Originally posted by Steve-0sucks

From what I understand (correct me if im wrong) the original idea of getting the tattoo wasn't very serious anyway. He was basically saying "Hell, if this product works this good, I'd glide on over to the shop to get this RIGHT NOW!" He does appear to know the consequences of a real tattoo, but was saying he would get that one if it could be proven to be temporary. The post was more of a "is this {censored} a hoax?" than a "does this mean it's safe to go tattoo crazy?" kind of thing. In anycase I wouldn't trust it until the mythbusters try it and give it the OK.

finally someone gets it

all these other {censored}ers just want to ram their barbwire tattooed fists up my ass for some reason

Archived