September New Gear Thread!

Ninja Master

• Members

It is too big, but luckily i'm too big too, so it should work out about right
;)

I saw an AX recently in a store. After all the talk about how huge it was, I wasn't sure what too expect. Ya - it's a little big, but it doesn't look unmanageable. Looks like it'd be a lot of fun too.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've had a fairly fun September. I just got done building a quad core Hackintosh Proish. (only took about 20-30 minutes longer than an upgrade to Snow Leopard on a real one) I really can't tell the difference, other than the fact that I didn't pay ~$4000 for it. I have a couple of Minis on my desk at work to compare to. (and an old G5 tower that was given to me)

All but two of my software licenses cover the Mac version as well, so I'm comfortably migrated. (Just have to pick up a copy of Logic today.)

I bought a copy of Helix. I was using the old free version, but finally decided it would be worth it to get the new one. I also ordered a copy of Largo, as I'm getting twitchy for a Waldorf synth again.

Now my PC is just used to play games. :) (It's an i7 based system with 12GB of memory though, so I'm thinking of switching the two.)

Archived