Diezel VH4 F/S

badtoneno

• Members

I'm finally letting this go. Love the amp but my band's future is really up in the air right now. I just can't justify owning this much amp right now.

This is the mono version and in mint condition. Totally babied it.

3250 and I'd drive up to an hour for a PA, DE, MD, NJ, DC or NY buyer!

• Members

Originally posted by NITEFLY182

Thats a good price, Im going to pick mine up from Washington Music Center tonight. Now i just need a switcher. How did you control yours?

Dude- Don't do it- buy mine and save a ton of dough. Its mint, just retubed with JJ EL34s a few weeks ago! I'll drive to meet you!

I use an Engl midi-controller and love it, although the amp doesn't power it like it will some others.

• Members

Originally posted by Grind Cruncher

Dude, he's just a "bass player", COME ON!
:D

I hear you but that's what killed us too. Ours left in July and it was never the same. My buddy, who is great on guitar took over the bass duties but he wasn't really into it and things didn't gel.

Our old guy who kicked ass might be coming back- whether he books again is another matter. This is the third bass player we've been through and frankly, I don't have the patience to deal with it again.

• Members

Originally posted by Grind Cruncher

Dude, he's just a "bass player", COME ON!

Yeah, but the new drummer that has played two weekends with us is his good friend, so maybe he will leave too....I have to talk to him and see what he wants to do....if he bails too, ughh...it just gets old starting over after awhile....and just when we start to get it rolling too

and bump for a good seller!

• Members

Originally posted by badtoneno

I'm finally letting this go. Love the amp but my band's future is really up in the air right now. I just can't justify owning this much amp right now.

This is the mono version and in mint condition. Totally babied it.

3250 and I'd drive up to an hour for a PA, DE, MD, NJ, DC or NY buyer!

Paging Digitaljams....Digitaljams to a white courtesy phone :D

Seriously - p.m. him immediately....he's got yours / mine old Sabre and is jonesing for one of these. Tell him I sent you :thu:

BTW - did you ever actually sell that WCR pickup ?????????

Steve E

• Members

Originally posted by * velcro-fly *

Paging Digitaljams....Digitaljams to a white courtesy phone

Seriously - p.m. him immediately....he's got yours / mine old Sabre and is jonesing for one of these. Tell him I sent you
:thu:

BTW - did you ever actually sell that WCR pickup ?????????

Steve E

LOL!!!!!!

I am saving for a Herbert, key word being saving since I am still about $2000 shy :D

• Members

Originally posted by * velcro-fly *

Fine then, just ignore the p.m. I just sent you , you ungrateful bastage.....

BTW - just got tracking info on the Hamer...Friday

Steve E:thu:

Ha, this reminds me of the day Kage called me yelling your Sabre was on the market and I hung up on him to get online :D

Hamer goodness :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Greazygeo

Yeah, but the new drummer that has played two weekends with us is his good friend, so maybe he will leave too....I have to talk to him and see what he wants to do....if he bails too, ughh...it just gets old starting over after awhile....and just when we start to get it rolling too

and bump for a good seller!

Bro, I feel your pain. I've been dealing with it for 3 years now. We've got a singer that totally sucks. He's one of my best friends and I hate to ruin the friendship by firing him.

The other problem is if I did, his sister would leave and she has one of the best voices I've ever heard. On top of that her husband is our keyboard player and he kicks ass also.

For the last year we've slowly been cutting down the number of songs he does. I'd like to get him down to the first set when not as many people are there.

When our bass player left in July, we were really tight and doing well. It didn't take the new bass player long to realize that the one singer sucked and he would avoid practicing with him. That made it even worse because he didn't know the songs that sucked the most, making them suck more!

I wish I would have quit in July and started over. I have a kickass drummer, could probably keep the bass player and get another friend who is a way better singer.

Band drama!:cry:

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

That's not bad, really. I'm about $3500 shy of having enough for an UL.

You better get the Bob Savage street team together and start pimping that killer disk of yours then! :D

My wife has been eye balling my amp stash, my Herbert will not go towards windows :mad:

Bump for the Diezel :)

• Members

Dude- Don't do it- buy mine and save a ton of dough. Its mint, just retubed with JJ EL34s a few weeks ago! I'll drive to meet you!

I use an Engl midi-controller and love it, although the amp doesn't power it like it will some others.

Nah Im totally anal about an amp this expensive and I like the 6l6s a bit more. Even so Ill prolly throw some KT88s in it for good measure. Im trying to get an axess electronics MFC5 but the company is out of stock and doesnt know when theyll be ready again. The amp is actually sitting next to me in the {censored}ty box it comes in in my dorm room because I couldnt take it home where my cabs are. Door will definitly be locked all the time now!

• Members

Originally posted by steve10358

I cannot understand why people don't feel like they deserve good gear if a band breaks up. Why let others determine what gear YOU OWN? You'll surely be in a band once again and then you will regret selling an amp you love.

I think it's stupid. Dont sell it.

If you heard our singer you'd understand why I don't want to throw anymore money at this band. I can get by fine with some of the other amps I have. At this point, I'd rather have the money I have tied up in it.

• Members

Bro, I feel your pain. I've been dealing with it for 3 years now. We've got a singer that totally sucks. He's one of my best friends and I hate to ruin the friendship by firing him.

The other problem is if I did, his sister would leave and she has one of the best voices I've ever heard. On top of that her husband is our keyboard player and he kicks ass also.

For the last year we've slowly been cutting down the number of songs he does. I'd like to get him down to the first set when not as many people are there.

When our bass player left in July, we were really tight and doing well. It didn't take the new bass player long to realize that the one singer sucked and he would avoid practicing with him. That made it even worse because he didn't know the songs that sucked the most, making them suck more!

I wish I would have quit in July and started over. I have a kickass drummer, could probably keep the bass player and get another friend who is a way better singer.

Band drama!
:cry:

Sounds like a rough one. It's tough when friends are involved. Maybe you should start the other band and see how it goes. I'm with you on the band drama, it does suck!

Hope it works out for you......oh and BUMP!

:)

• Members

Originally posted by Greazygeo

Sounds like a rough one. It's tough when friends are involved. Maybe you should start the other band and see how it goes. I'm with you on the band drama, it does suck!

Hope it works out for you......oh and BUMP!

:)

Thanks George. Yeah this guy sounds real bad. I've gigged with him on and off for over 20 years and either he has gotten worse or everyone else got so much better.

I can't really start the other band because I need our drummer and I don't have the time to do two bands anyway. I'm going to wait and see how things go. If it falls apart, I'll worry about it then. The sad part is its a good band when one of the other 3 is singing.

• Members

Thanks George. Yeah this guy sounds real bad. I've gigged with him on and off for over 20 years and either he has gotten worse or everyone else got so much better.

I can't really start the other band because I need our drummer and I don't have the time to do two bands anyway. I'm going to wait and see how things go. If it falls apart, I'll worry about it then. The sad part is its a good band when one of the other 3 is singing.

Have you guys recorded any shows and watched them all together? Might be an eye opener for him...maybe his voice has gotten worse. I've been with the same singer for the last 10 -12 years. He used to nail all the Skid Row, Jackyl and GNR, he has trouble with it now. He admits it and we just do other stuff now...he can still cover alot of ground. It always seems to be me and him while others come and go.....I hope this can get worked out, cause it's nice to be in a band "finally" with no weak link....

• Members

Hey Bro! How's the Engl working out for you? I loved that cab. Hopefully the new Splawn will be as good.
:thu:

Love it!!! Great cab. I just ordered a Mesa Stiletto to go along w/ it (and the Fireball) so we'll see how well it performs with the Stiletto soon!!

How's the quickrod??

Archived