Diezel VH4 F/S

badtoneno

• Members

Originally posted by Thrust

Love it!!! Great cab. I just ordered a Mesa Stiletto to go along w/ it (and the Fireball) so we'll see how well it performs with the Stiletto soon!!

How's the quickrod??

The QR is great. I've been gigging it a lot and it does real nicely. I can't say its as versatile as the Diezel but it gets the job done. There are some things I like better about it and other things that I like about the Diezel.

I've heard some great things about the Stiletto. Did you get one of those killer deals they were talking about?

• Members

Originally posted by Greazygeo

Have you guys recorded any shows and watched them all together? Might be an eye opener for him...maybe his voice has gotten worse. I've been with the same singer for the last 10 -12 years. He used to nail all the Skid Row, Jackyl and GNR, he has trouble with it now. He admits it and we just do other stuff now...he can still cover alot of ground. It always seems to be me and him while others come and go.....I hope this can get worked out, cause it's nice to be in a band "finally" with no weak link....

Haven't video'd them but I've made plenty of recordings. He's awful on every one of them. I have stuff that would make your hair stand on end it is so off-pitch.

The really sad part is that he listens to them and doesn't think they are that bad. His supporters in the band continue to back him and blow smoke up his ass.

• Members

I will vouch for the fact that Badtoneno is an excellent guy to work with. He even shipped me out the amp control cable a few months after the sale under no obligation whatsoever. Someone buy this amp since I am $3000 grand shy of the asking price right now :)

• Members

Originally posted by Sordid1

I will vouch for the fact that Badtoneno is an excellent guy to work with. He even shipped me out the amp control cable a few months after the sale under no obligation whatsoever. Someone buy this amp since I am $3000 grand shy of the asking price right now
:)

Dude- just sell some gear- you can get to 3gs quick my man!

• Members

Originally posted by badtoneno

Dude- just sell some gear- you can get to 3gs quick my man!

I will give you credit for a sales pitch but a new amp is the last thing on my gear list since i'm still digging the JSX I got from you. My next thing is either a PRS McCarty Rosewood or a Custom 24 rosewood if I can find one and either of those will not be cheap. You should be able to sell that thing no problem though.

• Members

Haven't video'd them but I've made plenty of recordings. He's awful on every one of them. I have stuff that would make your hair stand on end it is so off-pitch.

The really sad part is that he listens to them and doesn't think they are that bad. His supporters in the band continue to back him and blow smoke up his ass.

Ohh, that is not good. That makes it hard when the rest of the guys don't mind or don't want to say anything.

Just keep him turned down in your monitor mix and wear ear protection! :D

It's looking like our situation may be ok, I'll know more Friday.

• Members

Originally posted by Sordid1

I will give you credit for a sales pitch but a new amp is the last thing on my gear list since i'm still digging the JSX I got from you. My next thing is either a PRS McCarty Rosewood or a Custom 24 rosewood if I can find one and either of those will not be cheap. You should be able to sell that thing no problem though.

I'll tell you for versatility the JSX is tough to beat. I used it as a back-up to the VH-4 and it hung in well.

Did you get the midi thing going with the cable and the G-Major yet?

• Members

I'll tell you for versatility the JSX is tough to beat. I used it as a back-up to the VH-4 and it hung in well.

Did you get the midi thing going with the cable and the G-Major yet?

No, I'm actually going to go with a Boss gt8 which has the same function but I am having to hold off on it for a while since my buyer for my gt6esp fell through. It sure will make life a lot easier when I can do it though!

Archived