Van Halen / Rock Star ??

fragglerick

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by t-rave

actually Navarro has a band called the Panic Channel that has a cd coming out on One of the major labels...maybe Atlantic?

There's no fan base to judge the music on. Who would tune in every week to see somthing based on Dave Navarro?

• Members

If it's Van Halen, it would be funny to see some hack get on stage on National TV and try to do a flying split from the drum-riser (like only DLR can) and then snap his/her ankle doing it.

Now THAT is "Must See TV"!

• Members
Originally posted by Zakko

There's no fan base to judge the music on. Who would tune in every week to see somthing based on Dave Navarro?

Here is an idea..........

To keep EVH out of the limelight with all of his drunken behavior Zakko should be hired to front VH :idea:

Zakko "Tabloid King" joins VH, gets arrested soon after for pissing in front of his trailer on stuff to be returned to GC!!!!

• Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

Didnt even have the courtesy to send you a full bottle
:(

Is this some kind of sick joke? The only bottles that leave his house are empty, unless of course, they're in his car, in which case they're opened and partially full.

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

Count me in. I've been watching the women/girls this time around. There are a few who have killer voices, IMO.

Im usually not elitist when it comes to music, but that show irritates the hell out of me.

I just cant take it seriously.

• Members

Originally posted by waffl3stomp

I don't know why... but I bet it's Santana.

{censored}, he'll simply hire ALL the contestants!

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Side Project?!?!? does he even have a main project of any relevance?

Don't know how relevant she is, but if Carmen Electra was my "main project" I'd never leave the {censored}ing house.

• Members

Dave was talking tuesday night and saying he knows who it was, and they will be annoucing it next week. (If I remember correctly) He claimed he was "Getting excited," to start the new season with this new band... he wasn't too excited in reality.

• Members
Originally posted by evhfan

rumor has it that it's navarro's side project...camp freddy...

Does he have a mian project? I have wanted to check out some of his stuff. I like the bit I have heard, but never seem to get around to the "N's" in the record store :D

• Members

Originally posted by ejecta

The singer in my brothers band has actually been called by the producers of the Rock Star show to do a closed casting call audition in Atlanta. I'll see what he says when he gets back as they havent told him who the band is and maybe he will know then.

even if they did tell your friend who it was they would make him sign a confidentiality agreement if he wants to be even considered

Archived