Am I the only one that finds Terry Hatcher beautiful?

riffy

• Members

Originally posted by mister kyo

i think desperate housewives is based on the fact that you arent
:cool:

LOL. I have thought she was incredible since the Superman with Dean Kane... She is just drop dead gorgeous in my opinion.

• Members

Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY EYEEEES!!!!!
:eek:

Please warn us before you post pics like that!
:freak:

Ahahahahah. Even with the overdone makeup, she still has the jillionmegawatt smile. And from what I understand she is quite intelligent too... All of which makes her a perfect and complete package.

• Members

Originally posted by riffy

Ahahahahah. Even with the overdone makeup, she still has the jillionmegawatt smile. And from what I understand she is quite intelligent too... All of which makes her a perfect and complete package.

I think she's hot....but I don't think I'd like to see how she looks in the morning after that pic. :D

• Members

Originally posted by fuzzbox

chics don't go out with passive boys with no balls to take charge:freak:
:D

True, but it is much easier for her to find lil' ole' me than it is for me to find her.... Specially since I would be considered a stalker!:freak:

• Members
Originally posted by riffy

True, but it is much easier for her to find lil' ole' me than it is for me to find her.... Specially since I would be considered a stalker!
:freak:

it's a fine line between stalking someone and showing interest...that's what i tell the judge!:(

• Members

Originally posted by fuzzbox

it's a fine line between stalking someone and showing interest...that's what i tell the judge!
:(

Very true! Someone send her this thread and that will put the ball squarely in her court..lol

• Members

I dont care if she "looks good... for her age" or if she's"aging well"......Just point me to her daughter... if she has one thats legal.

She's ok but not my thing.

I made a promise to myself last week that if I am dumped by my girlfriend.... Im going spend as much of my life as possible surfing the 18 line.

Archived