The Mesa/Boogie Mob! Join!!

DarkIntension

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by DarkIntension

It seems like other guys wanna gang up, were safer in bigger numbers! Join UP HOMIES!

We need to stay on top! We can't let the Laney Posse take over!m/:mad: m/

State your name and the Mesa gear you claim!

Bobby:

Mesa DC-5 BIATCH!

Carry the name of the Mesa/Boogie Mob in your sig!

Zach:
Mesa MKIII Simul Coliseum

zach%20guitars%20012.jpg

Zach's%20rig%20with%20fender%20001.jpg

• Members

I WANT SOMEONE TO TRADE ME FOR MY 2 G12T75's(16ohm) FOR THEIR 2 VINTAGE 30'S (16ohm)!!!

Which reminds me, my 1960a cab has G12T75's wired to 16ohm's. If I wanted to do an X-pattern I would need to 16ohm Vintage 30's right? Or would I need different ohm speakers?

• Members

I WANT SOMEONE TO TRADE ME FOR MY 2 G12T75's(16ohm) FOR THEIR 2 VINTAGE 30'S (16ohm)!!!

Which reminds me, my 1960a cab has G12T75's wired to 16ohm's. If I wanted to do an X-pattern I would need to 16ohm Vintage 30's right? Or would I need different ohm speakers?

I think you will need 16 ohm. speakers to make everything right. I think.

I just wasted time typing this in because I don`t really know. I guess I`m not helping at all.

Eric

• Members

bump:(

C'mon for your fearless Mesa/Boogie Mob Leader!!!

m/:mad:m/

• Members

Originally posted by thrash

Mesa F-100

Mesa 2x12 3/4 back cab

Hey thrash!

Do you know if the cab that "comes with" the f-100 (probably the one you've got...?) is any different from the 2x12 3/4 they are selling too? Can see it has got some screws on the front that only the f-series use. Any differences?? The reason i'm asking is that there is a local musicstore selling the one from the f-series pretty "cheap" (for european standards, that is!). Thinking of using it with my single recto.

b.r. andershoeg

• Members

That dorm rig is sweet. I never lived in a dorm, but I did live in student housing apartments. I loved getting drunk and rolling my Tremoverb out on to the balcony to sonically assault another drunk kid who lived in the building across the alley. He would always get drunk and start playing his Marshall halfstack too loud at 3am (and the same {censored}ty riff over and over and over). 30 seconds of awesome axe slaying would get him to shut the {censored} up.

Archived