The Mesa/Boogie Mob! Join!!

DarkIntension

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by BillyCorgan

I'd rather have a Diezel than my Mesas. Well i couldn't get rid of my Strategy 500
:D

Yeah, but that's not the point. I'd rather have a Diezel too. The point is Mesa's OWN and this guy was trying to brag on his King V and talk trash about Mesa's in a MESA specific thread.

FWIW, I liked the King V when I saw it on the J/C Forum. Too bad.

That is all.

• Members
Originally posted by zbg8000

ZBG8000

1998 Dual Rectifier Tremoverb 2x12 Combo.

80's Vertical Half-Back 2x12 Cab Metal Grill,

m/
:evil:
m/

Damn homey, we got the same rig, only my halfback isn't actually a Boogie, it's a homemade version of the same cab, right down to the heat expanded steel grille. The main differences are that mine is just sanded, stained and clear coated, and the wood is thicker.

My T-verb freakin kills.

• Members

{censored}in' Sweet! Do you stack 'em? I've been laying mine on it's side, and putting the Tverb on top. I just bought that VHT Fat bottom 2x12, and I have it stuck in the middle, and I'm only running both 2x12's, not the speakers in the combo. It's {censored}ing slaytastic. I just tried it out at the full band practice. I downed a forty and assaulted the rest of the band. It was awesome.

• Members

I'll tell you what, I am really digging my .50 caliber plus through my THD 2x12. You can't dial in a good clean and a good overdrive at the same time, but you can dial in a beautiful clean and a killer overdrive at seperate times. It's really like a more toneful Reverand Hellhound. It may be really useful for recording purposes. It seems the g12h-30s really help this circuit shine, too. The fact that the THD 2x12 really doesn't allow anything to sound boxy helps, too.

Archived