The Mesa/Boogie Mob! Join!!

DarkIntension

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey Mesa Boogie biotches,

I got some Boogie gear to match with what you guys have!!! Check my stuff out:

The club guitar rack system with the Mesa Boogie Dynawatt 20/20 power amp. Lightweight and great sounding:

Pic080.jpg

The monster guitar rack system with the 1989 Mesa Boogie Strategy 400 stereo tube power amp. One of the loudest and heaviest tube power amps ever made:

Guitarrack1.jpg

The rare Simul-Satellite combo amp designed as companion amp for the Mark IV combo amp when amplifying stereo effects processors or for use with preamp & effect processor as powered combo speaker:
Sim_Sat_1.jpg
Sim_Sat_6.jpg

Guitar George

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I played a Mesa Triple Rectifier Solo Head with a Marshall cab

I must say I was {censored}ing blown away by the amp. Even a {censored}ing Gibson SG with P-90's sounded {censored}ing crushing and metal I {censored}ing fell in love with the amp. The tone was just magical man. But i'm 15 and can't even get a job around here :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

need more balls from the stiletto?...just throw a good tube screamer in front,and a little eq in the loop.trust me.....VERY BALLSY !!...not to mention,way more versatile.the recto is all balls but its built for just that.....

• Members
Originally posted by boogienights

strategy 400, high gain amp switcher, mark series cab, recto traditional cab, mark2 c + , just sold my triaxis and had a dual rec, and mark 4, and 2x12
11w6ici.jpg

damn, that's one {censored}in insane rig! :eek: :eek:

i bet you shake the entire neighborhood with that! :love:

Archived