BAZGUITARMAN aplogizes to all...

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members
Originally posted by SteveP

Typical christan "can do no wrong attitude"

You post that you wish the guy would die several times. But because your feel bad about it now, its time for forgivness. Sounds like your religous when its convenient.
:thu:

I think your a pretty cool guy Baz. But the last few days you have been the poster boy for some of the problems in christianity.

Steve, you are right. I won`t say anything else but that I was wrong. I will also say that I appreciate your opinion and your responce. Please don`t let my bad behavior influence you in any way.

I plan on moving past this unfortunate behavior and I hope that everyone will not judge me from now on because of my recent mistakes.

Eric

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by SteveP

Typical christan "can do no wrong attitude"

You post that you wish the guy would die several times. But because your feel bad about it now, its time for forgivness. Sounds like your religous when its convenient.
:thu:

I think your a pretty cool guy Baz. But the last few days you have been the poster boy for some of the problems in christianity.

This post is just wrong. I am sorry, I am calling it as I see it.
Just because you follow the LORD JESUS CHRIST does not
mean you still aren't human and tempted in all ways. Sometimes
even the staunchest believers fall into temptation. Be that temptation anger, lust, or any other thing that does not show
Christian beliefs it happens. As Christians we are held to higher
standards and we should be, but because at times we fall short of Gods Glory does not reflect on Jesus our Lord at all. It reflects upon our human and sinful nature. Eric has done well IMHO.

Gary

• Members

Originally posted by Tisca

I don't give a {censored} about your opinions on Mike. I don't give a {censored} about about your apology. People don't give a {censored} about this post, at least they shouldn't because the Internet isn't the serious place you make it out to be. Apologize because you feel like you should, not because you're a Xtian. All Xtians are hypocrites. It's impossible not to be if you're a sane human being.

That's your loss, dude. Internet or no internet, you're still dealing directly with real people and real issues.

• Members

Originally posted by MitchSchaft

That's your loss, dude. Internet or no internet, you're still dealing directly with real people and real issues.

I may be crazy for thinking this, but I live out in the middle of nowhere and don`t have anyone to talk to about music and equipment. I look at this forum as a community and the members as my musical family. I saw someone basicaly defacing and demorilizing that family and it made me angry. To the point of irrationality and loss of control. I guess I just care too much about things that I shouldn`t.

The people on this forum are "real" people who deserve to be treated just as well as someone standing right in front of you. Unfortunately I lost contact with that fact and said some hurtfull, bad things. That is why I am apologizing.

Eric

• Members
Originally posted by MitchSchaft

Thats true. And its also true for PRMike. I dont agree with most things he posts here, but his posts dont justify the {censored} he gets from some people around here. Personal attacks, wishes to see him die, attacks on his family, making fun of his pictures and all that dont make this forum look very good imo.

Jeez...now i have to play devils advocate here :freak::)

Some of you guys need to lighten up a bit and put things back into perspective. Its all about {censored}ing guitar amps after all....one of world's least important things at this day and age ;)

• Members

I acted like a jerk a few times on a forum and people started to attack me. That made it worse and it just snowballed. As far as things on a forum being taken too seriously.....none of the a**holes that attacked me viciously were disciplined but I got banned. It all started when I asked a newb question and a couple guys made fun of me instead of helping or ignoring the post.
Now I don't give a personal {censored} about you guys on here but I learned from the past that it's better to "walk away" than get banned from your favorite forum. :thu:

• Members

Don't worry, 99.9% of Christian's are hypocrites who act nothing like Jesus. That's why I ditched that silly religion after being a follower of Christ for 16 years of my life. Constantly being physically and emotionally abused by people in a Christian school really helped me see that Christianity is stupid and it produces dickheads. Jesus is cool, but most Christians aren't.

• Members
Originally posted by HurdyGurdyMan

Don't worry, 99.9% of Christian's are hypocrites who act nothing like Jesus. That's why I ditched that silly religion after being a follower of Christ for 16 years of my life. Constantly being physically and emotionally abused by people in a Christian school really helped me see that Christianity is stupid and it produces dickheads. Jesus is cool, but most Christians aren't.

O`k, :)

Eric

• Members

Why are you such a hypocrit? Jesus loves you, and you turned your back on him.

• Members

Christianity as a religion and Christianity as a way of life are often 2 highly different things. I don't know what hapened with your Christian school, but I can tell you this; being a follower of Christ is about having freedom. Knowing and trusting God gives you an awesome power and freedom over every power in the world. It gives you peace. Being a Christian isn't about being a perfect person without sin, it's about being unbounded from it. It's not about never experiencing pain or temptation, it's about overcoming it and profiting from it.

• Members

That was my experience. Also the only people needing to apologise about PRMIKE are the mods that didn't enforce their own ban.

Thats true. And its also true for PRMike. I dont agree with most things he posts here, but his posts dont justify the {censored} he gets from some people around here. Personal attacks, wishes to see him die, attacks on his family, making fun of his pictures and all that dont make this forum look very good imo.

I don't think you have been around long enough to know anything, sorry to burst your bubble.

People love to bash religion on here. I'm christian, Jesus is my lord & savior. If you dont like it-{censored} you.

Great christian ethics there. Christians and cussing... im sure thats not a real sin right?

Archived