Its Here! Its Here! My Rhoads Is Here!

soc_monki

• Members

ok, all caps...dont bust my balls but im EXCITED!!! i played around on it a little bit and its just SWEET! the Floyd works very smoothly and the Duncan Designed Invader copies are actually pretty decent...very bright and abrasive...but i think theyll work for a while (much better than the pickups that came in my Music Man!)

anyways...without further ado...the Deep Candy Blue Jackson RR3 Rhoads!

resizedrhoads.jpg

resizedrhoads2.jpg

enjoy! :) :) i know ill be enjoying it!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by soc_monki

ok, all caps...dont bust my balls but im EXCITED!!! i played around on it a little bit and its just SWEET! the Floyd works very smoothly and the Duncan Designed Invader copies are actually pretty decent...very bright and abrasive...but i think theyll work for a while (much better than the pickups that came in my Music Man!)

anyways...without further ado...the Deep Candy Blue Jackson RR3 Rhoads!

resizedrhoads2.jpg

enjoy!
:)
:) i know ill be enjoying it!

Congrats!!! :thu: :thu:

is always good when we have a new toy that we are wanting for a long time, dont?? :) :)

now, just need to "Flying High Again" on her ;)

• Members

Originally posted by Vigo1999

Congrats!!!
:thu:
:thu:

is always good when we have a new toy that we are wanting for a long time, dont??

now, just need to "Flying High Again" on her
;)

oh yea...you dont even know! and i did the guitar justice and played "I Don't Know" as the first song :D LMAO!

• Members

Originally posted by Electric Glide

Looks mean, but it also looks like it may be hard to play. Not the neck or anything like that but just sliding all over the place.

its gonna take some gettin' used to thats for sure, since all ive ever played are Strat-styled guitars. but i played it and the neck is just so damn sweet...ill get used to the balance!

• Members

Originally posted by V-Type

Jackson Rhoads in any form are Metal without a doubt. Nice score. The DD's are decent for a while but some EMG's or Good passives bring the best results. Is that a MIJ Jackson?

dude...i know what ya mean. im gonna give these pickups a good chance, and if i end up not liking them, ill probably put a Distortion in the bridge...that should make it really sweet :)

• Members

Originally posted by jonny toetags

Damn....i gotta try a V one day.

Congrats!

yes you do! i LOVE this guitar...its so light, and the neck is so nice...why havent i gotten a Jackson before?

so lets turn this into a "Let's See Your V" Thread! :)

• Members

Originally posted by Digital Jams

I play classical style on my left leg, that should work ok.

thats what ive been doing...ever since i started playing that way for solos, ive stuck with it and now i cant play the more "normal" style sitting down anymore. so the V will work great with that! and its got killer upper fret access!

• Members

Originally posted by Chrisjd

thats sweet man, how do the distortions sound?

well...the pickups are Invader copies (Duncan Designed) so theyre pretty high-endy and abrasive...but i think with a little tweaking theyll work for a while till i decide on what to put in the bridge...if anything LOL

• Members

You do realize, of course, that if the Metal Police catch you plugging it into that amp, they're going to send Rip Glitter and the rest of the Rock Brigade to tear down your door and confiscate that bad boy but quick, right? You've been warned.

• Members

Originally posted by Elric

You do realize, of course, that if the Metal Police catch you plugging it into that amp, they're going to send Rip Glitter and the rest of the Rock Brigade to tear down your door and confiscate that bad boy but quick, right? You've been warned.

duh...thats why i have a 5150 FOR THE SLUTBANGING METAL DUDE!!!!

that little amp is for my less worthy guitars, like my PRS and Music Man...don't you know that?

CRANK THE GAIN TO TEN AND RIP THE KNOB OFF CUZ THATS HOW RIP GLITTER DOES IT BITCH!

Archived