Official Vlad clique shoot the crap thread.

Digital Jams

• Members

Originally posted by gainfreak

What I want to know is if any of the HOM crue can play any hendrix tunes.

Without a Doubt and if not at the moment, A little practice is all it would take..

On the Flip side, could the Hendrix guys play what we play?;):cool:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Without a Doubt and if not at the moment, A little practice is all it would take..

On the Flip side, could the Hendrix guys play what we play?
;):cool:

No... But they'll say something like "You shred guys have no soul" or "You have no feeling"

• Members

Originally posted by shreder75

you're russian..that's to be expected

Which part? The fact I have little hair on face? Alot of hair on my palms? Or that I beat off too much!? :confused:

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

LOL!!!
:thu:
Followed right after with a big, stinky, cheek flapping blast of hot air!!

Yup!! :D

They'll also corksniff the ever-living crap out your rig while they're there! :D

My $400 boutique OD pedal sounds better than your Tube Screamer...:D It's got better harmonic overtones...It's more natural and organic sounding...

Uggh! :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by vlad

Which part? The fact I have little hair on face? Alot of hair on my palms? Or that I beat off too much!?
:confused:

I think the amount of hair you have, globally...doesn' tmatter where it's at...

as far as beating off too much..that's a function of being married (especially for 15 years) not your country of origin

• Members

I think the amount of hair you have, globally...doesn' tmatter where it's at...

as far as beating off too much..that's a function of being married (especially for 15 years) not your country of origin

Ahh ok...

So you know alot of Hairless Russians? Apparently, I'm very rare... :D

• Members

Ahh ok...

So you know alot of Hairless Russians? Apparently, I'm very rare...
:D

depending on how much you have on your palms, you're probably just as hairy as any other russian!

actually, my college roomate was russian..he was kinda hairless

and very psychotic...and a blackbelt..quite frightening...he used to make his own vodka out of walnuts

this is not a lie

• Members

Originally posted by Digital Jams

So I spelled it wrong
:o

Oh, I don't care much about that. It sounds the same.

Creepy looking character though...

I'd keep my kids away from something of that sort. Especially something of that sort with such a name as "binyah binyah":freak: :idea: :idea:

• Members

Originally posted by -=MYK=-

Oh, I don't care much about that. It sounds the same.

Creepy looking character though...

I'd keep my kids away from something of that sort. Especially something of that sort with such a name as "binyah binyah":freak:
:idea:
:idea:

It is light outside longer so after dinner it is outside for the rest of the season :)

Yesterday he wiped out an entire colony of ants :freak::eek:

• Members

depending on how much you have on your palms, you're probably just as hairy as any other russian!

actually, my college roomate was russian..he was kinda hairless

and very psychotic...and a blackbelt..quite frightening...he used to make his own vodka out of walnuts

this is not a lie

Pretty hairless there too... ;)

Crazy Russians? No way!? They're all such sane people...:rolleyes:

You can make vodka out of anything.. And Russians will drink anything with alcohol in it... My father was an army brat (USSR). He told me about 2 guys in my grandfather's company, regiment whatever that drank brake fluid... :D It was the wrong alcohol... One died, the other went blind... :D

My other grandfather (mother's father) used to get into fights all the time. Threw guys down flights of stairs, off of moving trollies... :D

• Members

Pretty hairless there too...
;)

Crazy Russians? No way!? They're all such sane people...
:rolleyes:

You can make vodka out of anything.. And Russians will drink anything with alcohol in it... My father was an army brat (USSR). He told me about 2 guys in my grandfather's company, regiment whatever that drank brake fluid...
It was the wrong alcohol... One died, the other went blind...

My other grandfather (mother's father) used to get into fights all the time. Threw guys down flights of stairs, off of moving trollies...

sounds like you come from good stock..heheh

my roomate stuck a paperclip in an outlet and browned out the whole suite once cause I was on the computer too late..after he said previously he didn't care...and without just asking me to do it...which I would have done gladly considering my finger was on the power button of the monitor as it happened...

Archived