gotta love it when the SM57 goes right through the...

cdp

• Members

...basketweave grill of my beloved Bogner Shiva! Yup, one of young ladies dancing on stage kicked the mic stand and it sent the mic right into the grille - left a puncture wound the size of a quarter.

Now my amp has....character. :cry:

• Members

didn't notice it until the set was over. Yeah, there's always about 6 or 8 hotties that come up on stage during these two songs we play near the end of the set. I never had a problem wwith it (!) until that happened. But now that I think about it, I still don;t have a problem with it :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes

And what songs are these?
:D

go to www.bludshot.com and ck out the songs "Shake it" and Chica Bonita". We play these two back to back, and we have a pretty loyal following that includes a good # of young ladies who
like being on stage dancing - and we certainly encourage them to do so :D

• Members
Originally posted by cdp

go to
www.bludshot.com
and ck out the songs "Shake it" and Chica Bonita". We play these two back to back, and we have a pretty loyal following that includes a good # of young ladies who

like being on stage dancing - and we certainly encourage them to do so
:D

Good looking slim woman... :thu:

When fat broads try to hop on stage they get the boot...doesn't make for a very good show. :D:freak:

• Members

yeah, there's usually so many good looking women dancing the 'others' arent too quick to jump up and be the center of attention under the lights up on a stage. Damn I love my (part-time) job :thu:

• Members

I'm thinking of getting one of those mics that hang down over the speaker. I'd hate to buy my own, but the SM57 aimed into the speaker grille was an accident waiting to happen.

• Members
Originally posted by cdp

...basketweave grill of my beloved Bogner Shiva! Yup, one of young ladies dancing on stage kicked the mic stand and it sent the mic right into the grille - left a puncture wound the size of a quarter.

Now my amp has....character.
:cry:

Well, she would have got something back the shape of a mic should into her grill:mad: :D

Archived