discuss: people like Bill O'Reilly are today's Pharisees

Negative K3 fan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by DoubleBarrel

You could be right, but I kinda like Bill.

There's a lot of others he might do a "moneychangers in the temple" replay on.

:D

what's to like about bill?

i saw the documenary called 'foxed out' yesterday, i was aware of him and his columns (i found his column about my country pretty... interesting?), but that guy has some mental issues, thats for shure.

• Members

Originally posted by Negative K3 fan

what's to like about bill?

i saw the documenary called 'foxed out' yesterday, i was aware of him and his columns (i found his column about my country pretty... interesting?), but that guy has some mental issues, thats for shure.

He's an entertainer.

He's just doing what they pay him to do and he does it well IMO.

• Members

... and jesus wouldnt be demoloshing temples, but television stations.

nah, I think he'd start at the Vatican. Then he'd go to Mecca and take care of them. Then Jerusulem. Then the US Congress, starting at fat Ted Kennedy's office. Eventually he'd get to TV stations, but there are far more ahead on the list of Pharisees than Bill. I think Jesus would hunt down and kill Susan Sarandon first.;):p

• Members

Originally posted by charliedango

He's an entertainer.

He's just doing what they pay him to do and he does it well IMO.

he's a narcistic dumbass that gets everything he shouldnt get, his {censored} is slightly too serious to be called entertainment.

• Members

he's a narcistic dumbass that gets everything he shouldnt get, his {censored} is slightly too serious to be called entertainment.

Gee, for someone who desn't like him, it seems you've listened or watched more than once :)

I like his take no {censored} attitude, and his "answer the damn question" interviews.

While I don't necessarily agree with a lot of what he says, you gotta admit. Anyone in the media who won't softball questions, or let a politician dance around a question, is rare these days.

• Members

... and jesus wouldnt be demoloshing temples, but television stations.

I'm a Christian and couldn't agree more... except that my biggest bone to pick is the likes of Pat Robertson and his crew. Praying for the assassination of foreign heads of state on national television, wow, you really picked up what Jesus was laying down, now didn't ya? :rolleyes:

Guys, I'm honestly sorry that folks like this are the majority of the publicity for the faith.

• Members

OMG OMG OMG OMG.... So last night I went to this new and interesting place called a MUSIC STORE. They had all these really cool things in there called AMPS. It was so amazing that I wanted to talk about it, so I decided to go to this forum called Harmony Central and found a dedicated section to...AMPS! :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Members

Gee, for someone who desn't like him, it seems you've listened or watched more than once
:)

I like his take no {censored} attitude, and his "answer the damn question" interviews.

While I don't necessarily agree with a lot of what he says, you gotta admit. Anyone in the media who won't softball questions, or let a politician dance around a question, is rare these days.

where you see a 'take no {censored} attitude'

to say it mildly: i see a guy who is extremely unpolight, having no respect whatsoever to whatever doesnt float his boat, completely biased (on fair&balanced :roll: ) etc.

in the interview with the kid whose father died during 9/11 and was kinda liberal, his performance was emberassing... its a shame i dont have enough control over the english language cause embarassing sounds way too positive for what im trying to say.

• Members

where you see a 'take no {censored} attitude'

to say it mildly: i see a guy who is extremely unpolight, having no respect whatsoever to whatever doesnt float his boat, completely biased (on fair&balanced :roll: ) etc.

Dude, you just described 99.99% of the media.

And who says he has to be polite ????

• Members

99.99% of the US media??

no one should be polite, but he's hurting people in an unnessecary way

I can['t say for sure about the interview as I did not see it.

What I can say is, if you want balanced news. Watch Fox and then MSNBC, and make up your own mind. Somewhere between the 2 lies the truth.

• Members

I can['t say for sure about the interview as I did not see it.

What I can say is, if you want balanced news. Watch Fox and then MSNBC, and make up your own mind. Somewhere between the 2 lies the truth.

haha, ive never had a chance to see msnbc, but i guess its a liberal network?

• Members

Originally posted by shredhead666

That's all fine and good, but last I checked you ARE allowed to have an opinion. And Bill O'Reilley contributes a SHAT TON of money to various charities. What have you done?

shure he has, i am using my opinion allowance to call him an asshast.

charity has barely anything to do with this discussion. in fact, there's a nice story in the bibly about jesus, rich people and charity...

• Members

shure he has, i am using my opinion allowance to call him an asshast.

charity has barely anything to do with this discussion. in fact, there's a nice story in the bibly about jesus, rich people and charity...

SO who do you listen to or watch?

Archived