OT :SPAM NEED Cables ????

zepman

• Members

Guys dont look at this if saving money piss's you off:cool:

For the rest of the month I will take $5 off of any of the Core One instrument cables I stock,buy two or more, save 10 bucks and I will throw in a gift ;).These are one of my favorite products I carry and after I finish evaluating the CoreX2 solderless cable kits( in my rack and pedal board setup), I will be adding those to my inventory.(these babys rock:thu: ).

To take advantage of this offer contact me via e-mail and do not use the buy now buttons on my site.I will paypal invoice you for the discounted price. :)

Self imposed spam police:

Please dont be offended by me offering my bro's here at HC a chance to save some bucks:wave: ......Thanks John

• Members

Thanks for the bump guys, Griz, good luck in your amp search. When you make up your mind what you are after give me a shout and maybe I can get you a better price(close to wholesale):thu: ...............John

• Members

Originally posted by zepman

Thanks guys you rock and I am glad you like your cables:thu:

gotta tell ya..the silver bullets are so easy to roll up and store...lol....that mesh like cable is great for that =)

stupid, I know..lol

• Members
Originally posted by LavaMan

Pretty blatant....I would get hammered if I did this.

I dont understand why you would click on a link that says SPAM then complain about its contents. I have been asked by people here to let them know when I have a new product or am having a special so thats what I will do.:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by ratter

That was a band new product announcement and there were negative repurcussions...This is blatant discounting and sets a bad precedent on the forum. There is sticky SPAM thread on this subject line: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1233423

• Members

Originally posted by LavaMan

That was a band new product announcement and there were negative repurcussions...This is blatant discounting and sets a bad precedent on the forum. There is sticky SPAM thread on this subject line:

Just for the record, I'm no fan of the blatant spam posts either. But those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw....

Stones...

Bricks...

Or other heavy things...

• Members
Originally posted by zepman

I dont understand why you would click on a link that says SPAM then complain about its contents. I have been asked by people here to let them know when I have a new product or am having a special so thats what I will do.
:rolleyes:

x2! I would have never heard of these had it not been for this thread. The fact that I learned about a new to me product and get a chance to save money on it? Sounds like a win-win for me. :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by ratter

Just for the record, I'm no fan of the blatant spam posts either. But those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw....

Those were all on-topic participation in threads - apple and oranges here.

I have never started a thread titled: SPAM need cables?.....I will

not do it either...

Here's another thread I started in the new DIY section on buliding cables: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1237560

• Members

I have a silver bullet cable and while it's a decent cable, the wire mesh is so thick that it kinks rather than flexes all the time trying to unroll it, or if you move hardly any at all onstage.

Sucks.

• Members

why does zep always get {censored} about his threads? it's clearly marked ot and spam, and as a regular forumite this really doesnt bother me at all. yes there is a spam thread, but i and almost every other forumite who is selling something create seperate threads.

doesn't hurt that i'm pretty interested in this deal though :eek:

• Members

I dont know man...I would not want dealers starting sales on forums...It is kinda frowned upon. Yeah he is a cool dude but...Lets not start a trend eh? I'd keep it in the spam thread just to be safe.

• Members

Originally posted by thefyn

I dont know man...I would not want dealers starting sales on forums...It is kinda frowned upon. Yeah he is a cool dude but...Lets not start a trend eh? I'd keep it in the spam thread just to be safe.

That is all I was trying to say.

Archived