SPAM: Splawn ProMod....

guitar shmoe

• Members
Originally posted by shreder75

I dig that JS by the way..

I didn't think you'd be one for that type of 'shredder' guitar, schmoe
;)

yep, the guitar is easy to play a real looker too! has Rio BBQ/Texas PU's and this weird plastic case that's a little beat up....just way too much love for the lower gain gigs I'm playin these days...

• Members

Originally posted by guitar shmoe

yep, the guitar is easy to play a real looker too! has Rio BBQ/Texas PU's and this weird plastic case that's a little beat up....just way too much love for the lower gain gigs I'm playin these days...

the fred's not bad..just not ballsy enough for me

• Members

The FRED sounded a little 'buzzy' through the Splawn...the BBQ is PERFECT!!!

I didn't like the BBQ in my alder guitar..but it sounded pretty good in basswood...which is what teh JSs are so that makes sense....

I'm all about the JB these days ;)

• Members
Originally posted by shreder75

I didn't like the BBQ in my alder guitar..but it sounded pretty good in basswood...which is what teh JSs are so that makes sense....

I'm all about the JB these days
;)

The BBQ is most excellent (as Bill and Ted would say...) in my Les Paul Standard too!

• Members

My cat (Samson) is not included...

6460a41496.jpg

Price REDUCED!!! $1800 for the head only....(includes JJ KT88 (X4) and Mullard EL34 (X4))

I said....

Price REDUCED!!! $1800 for the head only....(includes JJ KT88 (X4) and Mullard EL34 (X4))

• Members
Originally posted by Gitfiddler

guitar cases and amps must have some catnip in them. you can put a cardboard box out (heaven for a cat) and it'll still get in the damn guitar case or want to claw or sit on top of your amp. sigh
:)

true dat...true dat....keep in mind all you prospective buyers: Samson is de-clawed...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived