Fishing thread.

naskonja

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

So if someone {censored}s up its impossible to redeem themselves?
:confused:

Not impossible. Just unlikely.

I mean really. We shouldn't worry about Marc Greco, or 357. Those guys probably know that they did wrong. So let's serve them {censored}in tea and crumpets on a silver platter.:)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by argonaut4

Come on up and visit me sometime. I'll show you the trout. Rainbows and Browns are everywhere here, it's the Brookies that really make you smile.
:)

Right you are :thu:

Brookies imo are the hardest fighting trout of the group hands down.

Fishing in the morning and Herbie at night :evil:

• Members

I love fishing. It gets great here near the fall for walleyes and pike/muskie. Right now I feel like hitting up some big carps, they are fun to fight, and I catch them in the 20lb+ all the time. Bass season opens up soon too. Its just smallies but they are plentiful and are fun to play with on 6-8lb test and a nice thin graphite rod.:)

• Members
Originally posted by -=MYK=-

Not impossible. Just unlikely.

I mean really. We shouldn't worry about Marc Greco, or 357. Those guys probably know that they did wrong. So let's serve them {censored}in tea and crumpets on a silver platter.

Big difference between Greco and Naskonja IMHO.

Hell even Grainger has, from what Ive seen, redeemed himself.

Keep them under a microscope sure, harass them everytime they make a thread... Seems kinda dick. Then again so is scamming peope. :D

• Members

Keep them under a microscope sure, harass them everytime they make a thread... Seems kinda dick. Then again so is scamming peope.
:D

As long as they don't slide in under an unknown moniker...... if you know who/what you're dealing with and it's okay with you then fine.:cool:

• Members

Keep them under a microscope sure, harass them everytime they make a thread... Seems kinda dick. Then again so is scamming peope.
:D

I think we need a little nametag on these people. Little reminders to everyone else that these naskonjas and Grecos are scammers and crooks. Sorta like how pedophiles gotta go around da block tellin' aboot the {censored} they did to those children.:)

• Members

I think we need a little nametag on these people. Little reminders to everyone else that these naskonjas and Grecos are scammers and crooks. Sorta like how pedophiles gotta go around da block tellin' aboot the {censored} they did to those children.

I am not a scammer or a crook lol ive sold more in the last 3 days online than you have your entire life. I had one bad deal. message this guy
DreamTheaterFan
and ask him how is amp transaction went about 2 weeks ago. {censored}ing up 1 deal and being a scammer is not the same thing. im not here to argue.. i use this forum and ive sold and bought since then and NO ONE has looked at me as a scammer because every time things have been perfect.

• Members

people {censored} up every now and then, its not like it is a habit and ive {censored}ed up every deal... cmon people quit being all mighty behind your keyboard and realize humans make mistakes... {censored}... that was almost 3 years ago!!

• Members

Originally posted by naskonja

people {censored} up every now and then, its not like it is a habit and ive {censored}ed up every deal... cmon people quit being all mighty behind your keyboard and realize humans make mistakes...

You are what you eat...

• Members

Naskonja, just to set the record straight, what exactly happened in this "one bad deal?"

(not meaning to beat a dead horse, just curious)

took an extra 2 weeks for the amp to be delivered and the tubes were not what i said they were (never opened the preamp section up i just went off of what i was told when i bought it, I was new to tube amps back then)... the amp worked perfectly and was not broken or dammaged and i even offered to give him a refund of 100 bux for the tubes...

talk to dreamtheater fan, i sold him a 5150 with a genz benz cabinet recently and he is totaly happy. or talk to any of my customers from the shop, i ship internationaly on a regular basis.. not a crook, just human and made a mistake almost 3 YEARS AGO!

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

Fish and game were over 2 weeks late stocking them.

haha im starting to like you guys.. if you are ever in LA or San Diego let me know we can go fishing for 2 week late tubeless trout

• Members

Fish and game were over 2 weeks late stocking them.

I tried to report these guys that were taking undersize fish.

The dept of fish and game took so long to figure out where the place was, they totally missed the people that they were supposed to come take care of.

The place isn't even hard to find. :mad:

• Members

I tried to report these guys that were taking undersize fish.

The dept of fish and game took so long to figure out where the place was, they totally missed the people that they were supposed to come take care of.

The place isn't even hard to find.
:mad:

School Stripers are running hard now in the CT river and people are taking them :mad:

50 pounder was taken last week :eek:

• Members

School Stripers are running hard now in the CT river and people are taking them

50 pounder was taken last week
:eek:

I'd like to get a 50 pound striper.

That would make my life...

The biggest one I've got so far was a 5lb one.

• Members

I'd like to get a 50 pound striper.

That would make my life...

The biggest one I've got so far was a 5lb one.

I caught a 36" 29 pounder in the surf two years ago on a fly rod with a 12 pound tippet :eek:

This old couple were watching me running up and down the beach playing it for 10 minutes, the old guy took his shoes off and jumped in the surf to help land it :)

If you ever come to the Northeast make it the fall time, Digi Yams surf tours :)

• Members
Originally posted by naskonja

took an extra 2 weeks for the amp to be delivered and the tubes were not what i said they were (never opened the preamp section up i just went off of what i was told when i bought it, I was new to tube amps back then)... the amp worked perfectly and was not broken or dammaged and i even offered to give him a refund of 100 bux for the tubes...

This doesnt sound like a scam to me. Sounds pretty {censored}ing minor honestly. :confused:
(and you offered him 100 bucks. WTF?)

Archived