Fishing thread.

naskonja

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

This doesnt sound like a scam to me. Sounds pretty {censored}ing minor honestly.
:confused:
(and you offered him 100 bucks. WTF?)

yeah no worries... things got out of hand at the time, we were both mad and started a big thing on here so people who had nothing to do with it made it out to be a lot worse. I admit i {censored}ed up on that deal, mainly bad communication on my part (if i had just called him more and let him know what was going on), but i tried my best to make up for it and I apologized after it was all over and would have done it way differently now that i have experience in online sales. some childish things were said and done on both sides.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by naskonja

yeah no worries... things got out of hand at the time, we were both mad and started a big thing on here so people who had nothing to do with it made it out to be a lot worse. I admit i {censored}ed up on that deal, mainly bad communication on my part (if i had just called him more and let him know what was going on), but i tried my best to make up for it and I apologized after it was all over and would have done it way differently now that i have experience in online sales. some childish things were said and done on both sides.

Oooooooooh yeah I remember that actually. :)

Archived