I'm In Love!! New Custom Diezel & Duessentrieb Amps In The House....

Alex Flouros

• Members

Alex,

that sounds like the description of the perfect Diezel. I want an Alex Model . Let me state the obvious one more time. Channel three of the VH4 is the best channel and tone I have heard from any Diezel yet and to combine it with some channels which inclune Einstein traits is very cool.

Enjoy!!

:)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Snider

Alex,

that sounds like the description of the perfect Diezel. I want an Alex Model . Let me state the obvious one more time. Channel three of the VH4 is the best channel and tone I have heard from any Diezel yet and to combine it with some channels which inclune Einstein traits is very cool.

Enjoy!!

:)

:thu:

• Members

Alex, that is wicked :thu:

The custom Diezel sounds fantastic. It's so cool of Peter to take the time to put that together for you (yet another example of how well you are taken care of when you buy Diezel....) Looking forward to hearing it. Any chance of you bringing it along to the UK ampfest if you can make it???? ;):D

And of course the DK which was great fun to play with. Mind you , I really liked the first incarnation of this amp, Olaf has just built on it and improved it (less smoke :D :D :D )

Congrats on the new toys. Enjoy :thu:

GAS fueller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

• Members
Originally posted by Knut E Evenmo

Olaf, I might be completely dumb here, but what is the HGDR?
:D

It's an amp Olaf loves so much, that he'll rip out the guts and rebuild it from scratch. :D He's refering to Marshall 4100/4500 btw.

Archived