Look What UPS Just Dropped Off!!!

guitarist17

• Members

i fired her up, she sounds great for sure :D . got that typical engl voicing, that sounds like it will cut through like crazy :D not as loud as some of my other heads though. dont think it will be an issue :D . ill give a full review after i take her to band practice.

Chris

• Members
Originally posted by guitarist17

i got a killer deal. i traded my markIV for this, even trade, from hail and kill
:D

wow that's 2 significant Mark IV trades I've seen ..

YngZlynch traded his Splawn for a Mark IV ...

guys losing the love for the Mark IV or is it just coming down to trying something different ??

and what would one expect to pay for a used one then ???

Engl that is

• Members

Originally posted by GRIFF10672

wow that's 2 significant Mark IV trades I've seen ..

YngZlynch traded his Splawn for a Mark IV ...

guys losing the love for the Mark IV or is it just coming down to trying something different ??

and what would one expect to pay for a used one then ???

Engl that is

haha, yea, i really lucked out, the markIV is an AWESOME amp, i love it, its one of my top 5 favorites, i just wanted to try out a savage i guess. no real reason haha. as far as price for a savage, its gonna run you about 16-1800 bux on average for a used one with the footswitch, depends on whose selling it, etc.

chris

• Members
Originally posted by thefyn

Damn that is a good trade. I will hear it soon when you gig. TIDY!!!

wayyy better than my powerball man. ill be using it at the social and seabreeze in daytona beach on saturday with my 5150 :D . i think you will definetly dig it more than the powerball, who knows though.

Chris

• Members
Originally posted by mystixboi1

and it'll be in the June Spam Thread in minutes... jk:p

guitarist17 - congrats man... i'd love to try one of those beasts out

I know it was a joke~!:D But I don't think Mark will turn that wone quickly. I have played one and I think it is right up his alley too.

Archived