An open letter to the kids posting here

Duesentrieb

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Duesentrieb

You should have seen the forum this (euro) morning . . .
;)

We'll I hardly ever start OJ Topics in the Amp thread. I just participate when I'm bored {censored}less.

I

• Members

Guys a little bit out of topic it's not a problem.
Many times in a specific conversation with your friends you do go out of topic!
The point is that there are some members posting embarassing threads and topics!
Some people's cultures might find it offensive, some others not! The point is to respect other members.
Personnaly I do not mind if someone says that Jake E Lee is on crack but I would be embarassed If I see things like "Would you f**k your mother for an amp".
To my culture and country this is a very disgusting thing to say! We respect matrimony! Period

• Members

Originally posted by JohnRageOn

Guys a little bit out of topic it's not a problem.

Many times in a specific conversation with your friends you do go out of topic!

The point is that thre are some posting embarassing threads and topics!

Some people's cultures might find it offensive, some others not! The point is to respect other members.

Personnaly I do not mind if someone says that Jake E Lee is on crack but I would be embarassed If I see things like "Would you f**k your mother for an amp".

To my culture and country this is a very disgusting thing to say! We respect matrimony! Period

Im not to be faulted for Yoh Yoh's actions

But I really do agree with your point!

• Members

Originally posted by Tonemeister69

+1. That was WAY over the top.

Motion seconded. I started one OJ Thread and it was done simply to bring smiles to peoples dials.

The mother {censored}ing one was quite sick....

• Members

I got your back Olaf :cool:

Yup, another summer of kids playing indoors instead of being more productive outdoors........or working.................or chasing chics...............or going on trips but they have no money due to spending money trying to out do the next guy here with buying the magic chops creating amp and guitar ;)

• Members

not summer down here yet, only the winter, and the cool cool snow :cool:

Look, deusentrieb, let's call it a day huh? This isn't going to happen everyday, and this is probably one of the rare times it has happened. Things got a little out of hand. (not trying to drag him into the thread) You didn't complain about Megadeath8092418395714985103985032's threads on the whole of the first page of the amp forums, but yet you complain about ours? Were we just at the wrong place at the wrong time? You have my word that you won't here ALOT FROM ME* in OJ topic threads on the amp forums.

Peace? :wave:

*ALOT FROM ME - I won't go over the top like I did today with OJ topic threads

• Members
Originally posted by men's pants

not summer down here yet, only the winter, and the cool cool snow
:cool:

Look, deusentrieb, let's call it a day huh? This isn't going to happen everyday, and this is probably one of the rare times it has happened. Things got a little out of hand. (not trying to drag him into the thread) You didn't complain about Megadeath8092418395714985103985032's threads on the whole of the first page of the amp forums, but yet you complain about ours? Were we just at the wrong place at the wrong time? You have my word that you won't here ALOT FROM ME* in OJ topic threads.

Peace?
:wave:

*ALOT FROM ME - I won't go over the top like I did today with OJ topic threads

+1 on all of that :thu:

Archived