An open letter to the kids posting here

Duesentrieb

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by metalpoida

Diezels are overpriced dry as the {censored}ing desert amps. I cant believe dumbarses actually get conned into buying them thinking. "well i spent so much...so they must be good"

And I thought 357 was a scam

Much to learn little boy.
:D

:p

;)

+1

• Members

Well...i'm australian and just wanted to say that not ALL Australians are a bunch of kiddies with nothing better to do than post "mojo sent" and random...well...{censored} basically on an amp forum.

What have you guys got against going to OJ to post this stuff? Do you go to the library and ask for a pizza? Keep things in the right place....i dont mind OT stuff....but earlier there was about 8 threads open with you guys posting the same garbage in each one....whats the point of that?

• Members
Originally posted by Hegmatronicon

What have you guys got against going to OJ to post this stuff? Do you go to the library and ask for a pizza? Keep things in the right place....i dont mind OT stuff....but earlier there was about 8 threads open with you guys posting the same garbage in each one....whats the point of that?

Thats my point. :)

• Members
Originally posted by Duesentrieb

Thats my point.
:)

Be consistent. When your mates start OT topics do you complain..........

****tumbleweed rolls by*****....

The fact you started this thread is indeed quite ironic and hypocritical at the same time.

• Members

Originally posted by Hegmatronicon

Well...i'm australian and just wanted to say that not ALL Australians are a bunch of kiddies with nothing better to do than post "mojo sent" and random...well...{censored} basically on an amp forum.

That was thanks to feintguitarist. He went through all threads I started on vaious days and bumped them to the first page. People just started going nuts.

Mojo Sent!

• Members

The fact you started this thread is indeed quite ironic and hypocritical at the same time.

You should have seen the forum this (euro) morning . . . ;)

• Members

+1. And I don't care...Even if you're European! :mad::D

Archived