Look at what followed me home...

ratter

• Members

Not gear, unfortunately....

dog.jpg

Looking at that picture, you'd think that he just ate me and spit out the hat. But he's a sweetheart who just happens to have a set of WMD jaws on him. Found him wandering down the street with no tags, haven't been able to find his owner yet...

• Members
Originally posted by ratter

Not gear, unfortunately....

dog.jpg

Looking at that picture, you'd think that he just ate me and spit out the hat. But he's a sweetheart who just happens to have a set of WMD jaws on him. Found him wandering down the street with no tags, haven't been able to find his owner yet...

I hope you find his owner but if you don't I bet he would be a real jewel to own :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Pepi

I hope you find his owner but if you don't I bet he would be a real jewel to own
:thu:

Yeah, I can't believe somebody dumped him, he's too good. I opened the gate on my truck and said "get in" and he jumped right in. Then I said "lay down" and he laid right down. He's relaxing on the porch right now with some cat food. I need to find his owner though - I can't deal with another mouth right now...

• Members

Yeah, I can't believe somebody dumped him, he's too good. I opened the gate on my truck and said "get in" and he jumped right in. Then I said "lay down" and he laid right down. He's relaxing on the porch right now with some cat food. I need to find his owner though - I can't deal with another mouth right now...

Sounds like he wasn't dumped. He got lost . Wonder why no tags?? Wonder if he has an inbedded chip? I've heard of this but don't know anything about it. Call a vet and ask them. Good luck and glad he found someone who cares :thu: :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by guitarded_1

Have you posted an assload of flyers? If someone is looking for him, that may do the trick.

+1

A friend of mine lost his dog...the guy who checks the water meter left the gate open to his backyard...:mad:
He drove around for days looking for him, he was starting to give up hope, but he found him.

I'd put up some flyers...especially in corner stores and stuff.

• Members

Yep, I have posted flyers. And spoken to about a dozen people in the area to get the word out. We're talking a real small town here, so word should get around quick. My neighbor saw him loose a day or two ago, so he's been loose for a while. Which is why I don't have very high hopes...

• Members

Yep, I have posted flyers. And spoken to about a dozen people in the area to get the word out. We're talking a real small town here, so word should get around quick. My neighbor saw him loose a day or two ago, so he's been loose for a while. Which is why I don't have very high hopes...

I wonder if someone from a bigger town came to your area and dumped him.

Sounds like money's tight for you but if you can possibly do it, keep him. You'll both be glad you did.

• Members

Originally posted by PlayboyChris

I wonder if someone from a bigger town came to your area and dumped him.

Sounds like money's tight for you but if you can possibly do it, keep him. You'll both be glad you did.

I'm starting to think that's what happened too. Money's not a problem, but my 16-month old daughter, and another baby due in a month is the problem. So far he's been nothing but friendly, but I can't take any chances with a dog that big and strong that I don't really know...

I've been trying to find a no-kill shelter for him with not much luck. Local animal control will only hold him for 48 hours before he goes night-night, so I told them no thanks...

I might just end up waving some cash at one of the shelters, since they're always hard up for donations. I bet they'd gladly take him if I wrote a big enough check...

Archived